| Real Life
The article you are reading is about something real life related to Club Penguin or Club Penguin Island.
| Unlock Items
The Merchandise of the article you are reading could unlock items.
|Stowaway! Adventures at Sea|
The cover of the book
|Date released||October 30, 2008|
Stowaway! Adventures at Sea is a Club Penguin Pick Your Path Book. This is the first Pick Your Path book, and in this book you stowaway on Rockhopper's Migrator, like you read in the book in the library. It is an interesting book as you get to choose your path. You may become Rockhopper's friend or you could become his enemy.
You have snuck aboard Rockhopper's ship, the Migrator! And as the ship takes to the sea, you're off on an adventure. Where will your path take you? Will Rockhopper discover you and send you back to Club Penguin, or will you become his trusted friend, helping him out on his wild expeditions? You decide!
- Author: Tracey West
- Publisher: Snowball Press (Grosset & Dunlap, a division of Penguin Young Readers Group)
- Paperback: 80 pages
- ISBN 978-0-448-45055-1
- Suggested Prices: $3.99 US, $4.50 CAN
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2008029487
- In the back of the book there is an advertisement for Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, a Club Penguin video game for the Nintendo DS.
- Bambadee was mentioned in the story.
- Looking through the top of the pages while flipping will result in Yarr using a telescope.
- Looking through the bottom of the pages while flipping will result in a red puffle jumping.
- There are 21 different possible endings.
|None||Stowaway! Adventures at Sea||The Inventor's Apprentice→|