- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Cost|| 200 coins|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 482|
The Stocking Cap is a head item in Club Penguin. It costs 200 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members can buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 2, 5, and 10 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||December 7, 2007||April 4, 2008|
|December 4, 2009||April 1, 2010|
|December 3, 2010||May 6, 2011|
|August 5, 2015||Still available|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 2||December 22, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Series 5||October 19, 2009|
|Series 10||September 27, 2010|
- It made appearances in issues 114 and 167 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It made an appearance on the front cover of the December 2007 Penguin Style catalog.
- It goes with the Long Johns.
- A similar item is the Candy Cane Hat.
- There is a similar Puffle Hat, called the Night Cap.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Gorro de Meia|
|French||Le Bonnet de Nuit|
|Spanish||Gorra de calcetín|