- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Cost|| 200 coins|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 482|
The Stocking Cap was a head item in Club Penguin. It cost 200 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members could buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 2, 5, and 10 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||December 7, 2007||April 4, 2008|
|December 4, 2009||April 1, 2010|
|December 3, 2010||May 6, 2011|
|August 5, 2015||March 30, 2017|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 2||December 22, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Series 5||October 19, 2009|
|Series 10||September 27, 2010|
- It made appearances in issues 114 and 167 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It made an appearance on the front cover of the December 2007 Penguin Style catalog.
- It went with the Long Johns.
- A similar item was the Candy Cane Hat.
- There was a similar Puffle Hat, called the Night Cap.
- A similar item was the The Sleepy Head.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Gorro de Meia|
|French||Le Bonnet de Nuit|
|Spanish||Gorra de calcetín|