This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|When||September 24 - December 20, 2010|
|Free Item(s)||Miners Helmet|
The Stadium Games "tied-in" with the Club Penguin: Game Day! release for the Nintendo Wii. Although the point of the Wii game is to "conquer the Island", the Stadium Games only takes place in the Stadium.
Each penguin could recieve a Golden, Silver or Bronze Medal by winning the 100 Meter Waddle
- This was 1 of 2 events without Music for the year. The other event was the Cave Expedition.
- It is similar to the Penguin Games.
- You were not able to play soccer during this event.
- It ended when the Ice Rink came back during the Holiday Party 2010.
- It was the longest event, lasting for 2 months and 20 days, ranging from the start of fall (in northern hemisphere) to the end of fall.
- First game on Wii, Club Penguin: Game Day! appeared just at the start of this event.
- There was a big glitch in the Stadium, that about 10 error messages about Adobe Flash Player would pop up, and when you close all the error messages, the screen will freeze (for example, if you are walking, it would be like you are running at the same place), 85% of dancing Penguins would become Old Blue Penguins and making dancing moves that are a "hybrid" between break-dancing and normal dancing. This glitch was fixed.