This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|St. Patrick's Day Party 2009|
|When||March 13–17, 2009|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
The St. Patrick's Day Party of 2009 was a party that started on March 13th, 2009, and ended on March 17th, 2009.
|Shamrock Hat||Coffee Shop||No|
- The dance floor at the Night Club flashed yellow and green and then turned into a shamrock.
- The rainbow that started at the Ski Hill never ended at another place, although judging by the appearance in the other rooms, the rainbow should probably have ended at the Forest.
- In the Coffee Shop, next to the pot of hats, the floor was not painted green. This was a running gag during the St. Patrick's Day Parties.
- Although there was construction at the Cove, it was not decorated.
- This is the only St. Patrick's Day Party to give both a non-member and members-only item.
- The reason Club Penguin did not bring it back in 2010 and 2011 was because since others play and don't celebrate, they wanted to be fair. Although it did not occur, a minor St. Patrick's event was held during the Puffle Party 2012 at the Mine Shack which had a St. Patrick's Day theme. However, since it wasn't mentioned or planned at all, it wasn't considered an official St. Patrick's Day Party.
- Forest and Leprechaun House
- Ski Hill, Ski Village, Iceberg, Town, Coffee Shop, Snow Forts, and Plaza.
- Night Club
- The Town
- The Coffee Shop
- The Night Club
- The Snow Forts
- The Plaza
- The Stage
- The Forest
- The Party Room
- The Dock
- The Iceberg
- The Attic
- The Ski Moutain