This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|St. Patrick's Day Party 2009|
|When||March 13–17, 2009|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
The St. Patrick's Day Party of 2009 was a party that began on March 13th, 2009, and ended on March 17th, 2009.
|Shamrock Hat||Coffee Shop||No|
- In the Coffee Shop, next to the pot of hats, the floor was not painted green. This was a running gag during the St. Patrick's Day Parties.
- Although there was construction at the Cove, it was not decorated.
- The reason Club Penguin did not bring it back in 2010 and 2011 was because since other players did not celebrate it, they wanted to be fair. Although it did not occur, a minor St. Patrick's event was held during the Puffle Party 2012 at the Mine Shack which had a St. Patrick's Day theme.
- Forest and Leprechaun House
- Ski Hill, Ski Village, Iceberg, Town, Coffee Shop, Snow Forts, and Plaza
- Night Club