Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|St. Patrick's Day Party 2009|
|When||March 13–17, 2009|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
The St. Patrick's Day Party of 2009 was a party that began on March 13th, 2009, and ended on March 17th, 2009.
|Shamrock Hat||Coffee Shop||No|
- In the Coffee Shop, next to the pot of hats, the floor was not painted green. This was a running gag during the St. Patrick's Day Parties.
- Although there was construction at the Cove, it was not decorated.
- It is the last party dedicated for St. Patrick's Day. The only related event that took place afterwards was Puffle Party 2012, which had the Mine Shack decorated for St. Patrick's Day.
- Forest and Leprechaun House
- Ski Hill, Ski Village, Iceberg, Town, Coffee Shop, Snow Forts, and Plaza
- Night Club