This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|St. Patrick's Day Party 2009|
|When||March 13–17, 2009|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
|Shamrock Hat||Coffee Shop||No|
- In the Coffee Shop, next to the pot of hats, the floor was not painted green. This was a running gag during the St. Patrick's Day Parties.
- Although there was construction at the Cove, it was not decorated.
- It is the last party dedicated for St. Patrick's Day. The only related event that took place afterwards was Puffle Party 2012, which had the Mine Shack decorated for St. Patrick's Day.
- Forest and Leprechaun House
- Ski Hill, Ski Village, Iceberg, Town, Coffee Shop, Snow Forts, and Plaza
- Night Club