This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Where found||Passing the PSA Quiz, Missions|
- Not to be confused with the EPF Phone.
The Spy Phone was a small, blue phone that all Secret Agents received after becoming Secret Agents. It used to transport agents to nearly all of the rooms on Club Penguin Island, and contained some gadgets like the agent tools (scissors, a comb and a wrench). Since May 2010, when the PSA was replaced by the EPF, trying to use the Spy Phone alerts a message that directs the player to the EPF test.
- Long-Range Antenna
- View Screen
- HQ Entry Button
- 14.3 Hz Auditory Impulse Receptor
- Teleporter Scroll Button
- "Tools" Button with scissors, comb and a wrench.
- Before July 2008, the Spy Phone was accessible from the bottom-right corner of the player card. It was then moved the "Awards" section of the inventory.
- On May 27, 2010, pressing the PSA phone shows a message that directs the player to the test of becoming an EPF Agent. The current spy phone is the EPF Spy Phone.
- In the F.I.S.H., when you click on on the long-range antenna on the spy phone, a coded note appears telling you that the LED blinking light says, "You are cool" in Morse Code.
- The model number of the spy phone in the F.I.S.H., #102405, is a reference to October 24, 2005, the date Club Penguin was officially released.
- After the CPIP updates, the Spy Phone was able to be seen on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen rather than going through your inventory.
- Gary himself said that he did not know what the comb was for.
- The Spy Phone was Gary's first invention.
- It was stated in The F.I.S.H. that if you get banned you lose your Spy Phone, but it is just a threat for you not to do anything to get banned. You can't actually lose your Spy Phone.
- Secret Missions
- List of Gary's Inventions
- Secret Agent
- Penguin Secret Agency
- Elite Penguin Force
- EPF Phone