This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| This room is or was a temporary room.
It can not currently be found on Club Penguin. It may or may not return in the future.
|Opened||November 3, 2005|
|Renovated||August 31, 2007|
|Closed||May 27, 2010|
The Sport Shop (or Winter Sports) used to be a store in the Ski Village owned by Gary the Gadget Guy and an orange penguin as an assistant (as shown in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force). The Sport Shop originally opened on November 3, 2005, as an alternative to the Gift Shop, so penguins could buy clothes there instead, if the Gift Shop was too busy. On August 31, 2007, the Sport Shop was remodeled and the Snow and Sports catalog was released. It was the home of the HQ. This area was eventually replaced by the Everyday Phoning Facility in 2010 after the destruction of the shop due to the Popcorn Explosion.
- Owner: The owner usually sat with manager. They were business partners.
- Manager/Cashier: The manager basically sat down answering questions. He also worked the Cash Register.
- Secret Agent Costume or work clothes.
- Agent: Watched out for suspicious penguins trying to vandalize the store. Usually undercover.
- Undercover clothes; Anything
- Assistant Manager: Told penguins that they looked good with an article of clothing they were trying on. Helped Manager with all duties required.
- Whatever the manager wore.
The Sport Shop was a building in the Ski Village. In the Sport Shop, there was a secret entrance to PSA HQ, which one could access by taking the test. (You must have been at least 30 days old). You had to answer all of questions, and if you passed, a Spy Phone would be added to your inventory. After this, it was possible to access the HQ using the changing room closest to the door (or teleporting in via your new phone).
- In the back of the shop, there were stairs that led to Gary's Room. It can only be accessed during Missions.
- The Sport Shop was remodeled on August 31, 2007.
- When it first opened, the Sport Shop contained the Penguin Style catalog. It was removed after being remodeled and was replaced with the Snow and Sports catalog.
- It was the first room in Club Penguin to ever be closed down.
- The SWF for the Sport Shop was not deleted although it was closed. It's name is also still seen in the Rooms JSON document.
- It was replaced by the Everyday Phoning Facility in 2010.
- The secret passage to the HQ from the Sport Shop was added on March 29, 2006.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008, the colors of the Sport Shop were inverted.
- During the Penguin Games, it had red and blue balloons all over.
- During the Halloween Party 2009, the Sport Shop was filled with pumpkins.
- Sport Shop Assistant
- Everyday Phoning Facility
- Gary the Gadget Guy
- Gary's Room
- Snow and Sports
- Popcorn Explosion
|HQ, Change Rooms||Ski Lodge|
|Gary's Room (in missions)|