This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Opened||November 3, 2005|
|Renovated||August 31, 2007|
|Closed||May 27, 2010|
The Sport Shop was a shop located in the Ski Village. Originally functioning as an alternative to the Gift Shop, it since was remodeled into a sports-themed shop, selling equipment and clothing for a variety of sports. It also contained an entrance to the PSA Headquarters.
The shop was filled with various sport equipment, with many racks and stands displaying things. There were changing rooms on the side of the room (one of which was a secret entrance to the PSA HQ) and a counter. Only viewable in Secret Missions, the back wall also had a table covered with machine parts, and hanging over it were blueprints, which all belonged to Gary the Gadget Guy. Next to the table, behind a door, was a staircase leading to Gary's Room.
On May 18, 2010, the entire Sport Shop was blown up, damaging the infrastructure, forcing it to be torn down. Several days later, on May 28, the Sport Shop was permanently closed. The Snow and Sports catalog was moved to the Ice Rink/Stadium, and the building itself was torn down in favor of the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008, the colors of the Sport Shop were inverted.
- During the Penguin Games, the Sport Shop had red and white balloons and banners.
- During the Halloween Party 2008 and Halloween Party 2009, the Sport Shop had a few pumpkins around, pumpkin lanterns hanging on the ceiling, and a candelabra. The ceiling light had a green glow.
- According to the EPF Handbook, Gary was the owner of the Sport Shop, and he misses it.
- The secret passage to the HQ from the Sport Shop was added on March 29, 2006.
- This room is one of eight rooms to be removed completely from Club Penguin, the other seven being the HQ, the Command Room, the VR Room, the Ninja Hideout, the Recycling Plant, the Cave Mine, and the Stage.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Loja de Esportes|
|French||Magasin de Sport|
|Spanish||Tienda de deportes|
| ||Ski Village|