The Space Cadet Jetpack is a neck item in Club Penguin, which was first made available during the Future Party, and designed as a futuristic version of the Jet Pack to be used by the Extra-Planetary Federation as the non-member equivalent to Robos. They are used by the Extra-Planetary Federation Agents to fly into space and stop universal threats. It can be used to blast off into space to destroy meteors and microbots to earn Meteor Points.
- Similar items are the Jet Pack and the Gold Jet Pack.
- It is the 3rd jetpack released in Club Penguin.
- Unlike other jetpacks, you can't do the special dance with a Propeller Cap.
- You could blast off by going to the future and dancing or pressing D on your keyboard. However, you could not go to space using this in 2014, and a message would show if that was attempted.
- After the Future Party ended, this item since has had the same special dance as the other jetpacks.
A penguin using it to blast off into space.
The blast off error players would get if they did the special dance during the Future Party
in the 2014 time period of Club Penguin
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Jato do Futuro
|French||Le Jet Pack de l'Espace
|Spanish||Jetpack cadete espacial