| Soda Treasure
|| Games → Aqua Grabber
| Members only?
| Release date
|| July 26, 2010
| Stamp ID
|| Discover secret treasure in Soda Seas levels
Soda Treasure was a hard difficulty stamp in Club Penguin, only available to be obtained by members. It could have been obtained in the Soda Seas level of Aqua Grabber.
Finding the Treasure
- Bring all of the barrels of cream soda to the net, purifying the water, and allowing access to the entire level.
- Go to the top cave on the left side of the level and crash into the ceiling, in order to make a worm fall from the ceiling.
- Catch the worm and use it to catch Fluffy the Fish, the yellow fish wandering around the center of the level.
- Go to the second cave from the top on the right side of the level, and use Fluffy to lure Mullet (which can also be brought to the net).
- Enter the path that Mullet was blocking, and go to the bottom tunnel.
- In the bottom of the tunnel, another cave is found, where a pile of coins and a crab are found.
- Let the crab collect all the coins by himself, and you will be rewarded with the emerald.
- This stamp was released on July 26th, 2010, as one of the original stamps.
- If you grabbed even a single coin from the crab, the crab would be upset, and would not give you the emerald.
- By capturing all of the crab's treasure instead, the Crab's Treasure stamp was earned.
Names in other languages
|French||Trésor du soda