This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Snow and Sports|
The last issue of the Snow and Sports
|Date released||August 31, 2007|
|Update frequency||Every 2-3 months (2007 – 2010),|
Seasonally (2010 – 2017)
|Items sold||Clothing and Furniture|
|Where found||Stadium/Ice Rink & Skatepark|
Snow and Sports was Club Penguin's sports catalog. It was found in the Sport Shop before May 27, 2010, but has been moved to the Stadium due to the Sport Shop's destruction during the Popcorn Explosion. The first edition was released on August 31, 2007, exactly the same day the Sport Shop was renovated.
- The November 2009 and December 2010 editions had the same cover, as do the June 2012 and March 2013 editions, and December 2013 and December 2014 editions.
- The surfboards and wakeboards were moved to the Game Upgrades catalogs in March 2009.
- In March 2013, this catalog came back with the old penguin look. It was not updated to have the new design.
- During the Halloween Party 2013, this catalog was not available due to the fact that there was no Ice Rink or Stadium.
- The December 2007 edition was the first to have no backgrounds.
Names in other languages
|French||Niege et Sports|
|Spanish||Deportes y nieve|
|German||Schnee and Sport|
|Russian||Снег и спорт|