|Where||Between the Mountain, Beach and Dock|
|Opened||October 24, 2005|
The Ski Village is an area in which the Everday Phoning Facility (together with the EPF Command Room), Ski Lodge, and Tour Booth are all located. The path to the top leads to the Ski Hill, the southwest path leads to the Beach and the southeast path leads to the Dock. The Sports Shop and HQ was formerly located here.
Very few events are based here, only the Avalanche was for a while. However, on November 27, 2009 the Great Snow Maze took place, and was the first event based in the Ski Village in over a year. On May 18, 2010, the Popcorn Explosion relating to Mission 11 covered the Ski Village, Sports Shop, and PSA Headquarters in popcorn. The Sport Shop was replaced by the Everyday Phoning Facility. On August 13, 2010, the Mountain Expedition took place here. And on August 25, 2011, the Great Snow Race, together with Operation: Hibernation took place here.
- During The Fair 2009, a black Puffle was on top of a Rockhopper statue. If you wore Ninja-related clothes it would light on fire.
- Before the orange puffle was available to members in the Pet Shop, it would be found riding down the ski lift if there were 10 or more orange penguins in the room.
- The Ski Lodge was closer than its regular look during the Puffle Party 2012.
- The Tour Booth was moved from the Plaza to the Ski Village after the Forest was opened.
- After the Popcorn Explosion, the Ski Village looked just the same, except for the Everyday Phoning Facility in the Sports Shop's place.
- During the 2006 St. Patrick's Day Party, there were St. Patrick's Day hats here.
- During the 2007 and 2008 Waddle On Water Party, there was a big water slide leading to the Ski Hill.
- At the Pirate Party 2007, there was gold around the place, and the Ski Lodge looked like a boat.
- During the 2008 Submarine Party the Ski Lodge was blue and there was a sub shop (submarine shaped Subway parody.)
- During the 2008 St. Patrick's Day Party, this was the parade start.
- During the 2008 St. Patrick's Day Party, there was also Gigantic St. Patrick's Day hats here.
- During The 2008 April Fool's Day Party, There was some Red Propeller Caps here.
- During the Medieval Party, the Ski Village was decorated like a town center.
- During the Music Jam, there was an "Orca Straw" stage here. (pun on 'orchestra')
- During the Penguin Games, this was the starting line for the marathon.
- During the Christmas Party 2008, there was a giant snowman, and Santa Beards were being given out.
- During the April Fools' Day Party 2009, the buildings were boxes.
- Was one of the rooms for the Festival of Snow 2009, Once again, it had the "Orca Straw" at the village for the Music Jam '09.
- A giant Rockhopper board was standing on the left hand side during the Fall Fair 2009.
- At the Halloween Party 2009, a costume show was held here.
- It was the main party site for the Winter Party 2009.
- During the Holiday Party 2009, the Ski Village had free Santa Hats, and the letters TOURS on the tour booth was painted red.
- During the Puffle Party 2010,There was an entrance to the Puffle Show and the tour booth was gone. This made it impossible for new penguins to be a tour guide.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2010 the Ski Lodge was shaped like Rockhopper's ship.
- During the Music Jam 2010 there was the Shirts Rock Catalog stand and an entrance to Casa Fiesta.
- During the Mountain Expedition, it was the main party site and there was an entrance to Supply Camp.
- During the Halloween Party 2010, it had the costume show and the Everyday Phoning Facility has the tires and sled from the Sports Shop.
- During the Underwater Expedition 2012, there were special glass covers in front of the buildings and the area was tilted and was nearly submerged in water
- During the Medieval Party 2012 the Cursed Stones were here as well as the entrance to Ye Knight's Quest: Scorn's Revenge was located here.
Names in Other Languages
|Portuguese||Estação de Esqui||Ski Station|
|Spanish||Centro de Esquí||Ski Center|
|French||Station de Ski||Ski Station|
|German||Ski Ort||Ski Place|
|Ski Hill, Dragon's Path (Medieval Party 2012)||Great Snow Maze (Winter Party 2009), Puffle Show(Puffle Party 2010, 2011 and 2012), Casa Fiesta(Music Jam 2010 and 2011), Supply Camp (Mountain Expedition and Great Snow Race)||Ski Lodge, Puffle Play Zone (Puffle Party 2012)|
|Everyday Phoning Facility, Sport Shop (former)|