|Where||Between the Mountain, Beach, and Dock.|
|Opened|| August 22, 2005, |
(Beta Testing only)
October 24, 2005
March 18, 2015
(Club Penguin App)
|Renovated||December 6, 2012|
Race down the Ski Hill or check out the Puffle Lodge...
...The Everyday Phoning Facility is also here
Nothing suspicious there!
The Ski Village is an area in which the Everyday Phoning Facility (together with the EPF Command Room), Ski Lodge, and Tour Booth are all located. The path to the top leads to the Ski Hill, the southwest path leads to the Beach and the southeast path leads to the Dock. The Sport Shop was formerly located here.
Very few events are based here, only the Avalanche was for a while. However, on November 27, 2009 the Great Snow Maze took place, and was the first event based in the Ski Village in over a year. On May 18, 2010, the Popcorn Explosion relating to Mission 11 covered the Ski Village, Sports Shop, and PSA Headquarters in popcorn. The Sport Shop was replaced by the Everyday Phoning Facility. On August 13, 2010, the Mountain Expedition took place here. And on August 25, 2011, the Great Snow Race, together with Operation: Hibernation took place here. On November 15, 2012, Herbert P. Bear started Operation: Blackout which involved him blowing up the Everyday Phoning Facility and the EPF Command Room. On February 28, 2013, the EPF Rebuild began and later ended on March 6, 2014 when the construction for the new Everyday Phoning Facility had ended.
- The Tour Booth was moved from The Plaza to the Ski Village after the Forest was opened.
- After the Popcorn Explosion, the Ski Village looked just the same, except for the Everyday Phoning Facility in the Sports Shop's place.
- When the Ski Village was open during Beta Testing, there were no rooms accessible from here except for the Dock. The Ski Hill, Sport Shop, and Ski Lodge were not yet opened, and the Beach didn't exist at that time.
- In the new design of the room, the Ski Lift is still operated by the Pirate Belt you used to repair it in PSA Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue.
- The Ski Village was decorated the least amount of times during 2014.
- During the 2006 St. Patrick's Day Party, there were St. Patrick's Day hats here.
- During the 2007 and 2008 Water Party, there was a big water slide leading to the Ski Hill.
- At the Pirate Party 2007, there was gold around the place, and the Ski Lodge looked like a boat.
- During the 2008 Submarine Party the Ski Lodge was blue and there was a sub shop (submarine shaped Subway parody.)
- During the 2008 St. Patrick's Day Party, this was the parade start.
- During the 2008 St. Patrick's Day Party, there were also Gigantic St. Patrick's Day hats here.
- During The 2008 April Fool's Day Party, There were some Red Propeller Caps here.
- During the Medieval Party, the Ski Village was decorated like a town center.
- During the Music Jam, there was an "Orca Straw" stage here. (pun on 'orchestra')
- During the Penguin Games, this was the starting line for the marathon.
- During the Christmas Party 2008, there was a giant snowman, and Santa Beards were being given out.
- During the April Fools' Day Party 2009, the buildings were boxes.
- Was one of the rooms for the Festival of Snow 2009, Once again, it had the "Orca Straw" at the village for the Music Jam '09.
- A giant Rockhopper board was standing on the left hand side during the Fall Fair 2009.
- At the Halloween Party 2009, a costume show was held here.
- It was the main party site for the Winter Party 2009.
- During the Holiday Party 2009, the Ski Village had free Santa Hats, and the letters TOURS on the tour booth were painted red.
- During the Puffle Party 2010, there was an entrance to the Puffle Show and the tour booth was gone. This made it impossible for new penguins to become a tour guide.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2010 the Ski Lodge was shaped like Rockhopper's ship.
- During the Music Jam 2010 there was the Shirts Rock Catalog stand and an entrance to Casa Fiesta.
- During the Mountain Expedition, it was the main party site and there was an entrance to Supply Camp.
- During the Halloween Party 2010, it had the costume show and the Everyday Phoning Facility has the tires and sled from the Sports Shop.
- During the Underwater Expedition 2012, there were special glass covers in front of the buildings and the area was tilted and was nearly submerged in water.
- During the Puffle Party 2012, there was the Puffle Show and the Ski Lodge exterior seemed different from past Puffle Parties.
- During the Medieval Party 2012 the Cursed Stones were here as well as the entrance to Ye Knight's Quest: Scorn's Revenge was located here.
- During the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, there were no decorations but there was an announcement of the party and about the secret Super Hero HQ and the Super Villain HQ.
- During the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, the sky was dark and looked similar to the Sunset Background, the Casa Fiesta has returned and there was no music on.
- During The Fair 2012, the fair was the same as last years The Fair 2011, you could earn a background there which was the same as last year also.
- During the Halloween Party 2012, the Costume Show Stage has returned, there were some Autumn Leaves laying around and there was an announcement of the party from Gary the Gadget Guy about the search of Gariwald VIII, there was also another storm during the party.
- During the Operation: Blackout the Everyday Phoning Facility was on fire a fire truck was there a water hydrant with a pipe where penguins throw snowballs into an entrance to the Underground Resistance and the access to Herbert's Fortress was located here.
- During late Operation: Blackout the Ski Lodge roof was covered in snow and the access to the Ski Hill was covered in snow.
- After Operation: Blackout had ended, the Everyday Phoning Facility was still destroyed, but it wasn't on fire anymore.
- After the Hollywood Party the Ski Village was set up for The EPF Rebuild.
- During Operation: Puffle, the EPF Outpost is located where the tour booth was, and it moved to the left of the Ski Hill, similar to Operation Blackout.
- During the Muppets World Tour it became Russia. Each building was decorated in the Russian-style palace design. Clicking on the sign Tours would open up the Tour Guide Handbook. An ice rink was located in the middle of it, and the ski lift was replaced by a sky tram, which can take penguins up to Ski Hill. Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker could be met here.
- During the Merry Walrus Parade the Ski Village was transformed into a more festive version of itself; sprouting numerous decorations like a banner in addition to making a "swirl" pattern in the snow.
Names in other languages
|French||Station de Ski|
|Ski Hill, Dragon's Path (Medieval Party 2012)||Great Snow Maze (Winter Party 2009), Puffle Show(Puffle Party 2010, 2011 and 2012), Casa Fiesta(Music Jam 2010 and 2011), Supply Camp (Mountain Expedition and Great Snow Race), Herbert's Fortress (Operation: Blackout)||Ski Lodge|
|Everyday Phoning Facility, Sport Shop (former)|