|Where||North of Dock and Beach, south of The Wilderness|
|Opened||August 22, 2005|
|Renovated||December 6, 2012|
The Ski Village is a centralized area in the western side of Club Penguin Island. Located here are various buildings, which are the Ski Lodge and Everyday Phoning Facility, and formerly the Sport Shop. There are also paths into the Puffle Wild, which is a small area of The Wilderness, as well as the Beach and Dock.
The Ski Village is also the base of a small, snowy mountain known as the Ski Hill, which can quickly be scaled by using the Ski Lift machine. The Tour Booth is also located here, which serves as a starting point for Tour Guides. Due to close proximity to several places, the Ski Village can sometimes be busy.
The Ski Village was one of the original rooms in Club Penguin. When first opened, the only room accessible from here at the time was the Dock. The Sport Shop, Ski Hill, and Ski Lodge were not accessible until (in order) November 3, November 8, and December 8. On June 16, 2006, the path to the Beach was added.
On May 18, 2010, the Sport Shop was damaged in the Popcorn Explosion, and due to the building's weakened infrastructure, was closed off permanently. A week later, the Everyday Phoning Facility was built here.
As part of Operation: Blackout, the Everyday Phoning Facility was damaged, and remained so for many months afterwards. After the operation ended, the Ski Village was renovated, where it received a graphical overhaul and some other adjustments.
|Hockey Stick pin|
|Treasure Chest Pin|
|Brown Puffle Pin|
|Snow Shuriken Pin|
- During the three Winter Fiestas, the Ski Village is decorated with cactuses, lights hanging above the room, exotic plants, and two piñatas, one resembling a Find Four board, the other resembling an inner tube. In 2009, there was more cactuses than the previous two years.
- During Puffle Parties from 2009 to 2012, the Ski Village had banners and balloons, representing all the puffle colors, as well as a sign labeled "WALK YOUR PUFFLE!". The lodge was decorated like a giant scratching post (in 2012 it was labeled "PLAY ZONE" instead), and the Sport Shop/Everyday Phoning Facility was decorated like a giant Puffle Condo. In 2010 to 2012, there was also an entrance to the Puffle Show.
- In 2013, there were still balloons and banners, as well as the sign on the Ski Lodge, but no other decorations. In 2015, there were only a few balloons.
- During Medieval Parties from 2008 to 2011, the Ski Village resembles a medieval village. The Ski Lodge is made into a princess castle, surrounded by a small field and a moat, and the Sport Shop is a cottage. The Ski Hill turns into a dark tower as well, with stairs leading up to the top.
- During Music Jams, in 2008 and 2009, there was a large orchestra stage with sheet music stands, and instruments. The stage was labeled "orca" and "straw", being a play on words. In 2010 to 2012, there was a Shirts Rock Catalog, a snack stand, and a few mats for musicians. The entrance to the Casa Fiesta was also located here. In 2011 and 2012, there were also palm trees, balloons, banners, and lanterns.
- During Fairs, the Ski Village is often made much more colorful.
- In 2007 to 2010, the various signs are stylized and stand out more. There is a large Rockhopper and Yarr cardboard cutout, multicolored banners, and more. There is also a balloon arch above the tour booth.
- In 2011 and 2012, like previous years, there are stylized signs and a balloon arch. There is also a snack stand, and some cardboard cutouts with a camera. The lodge and phoning facility are also painted in many colors.
- During Halloween Parties, the Ski Village often has miscellaneous decorations.
- From 2006 to 2008, a few jack-o-lanterns were placed about, there were two rows of mini pumpkin lights leading up the Ski Hill, and candy corn banners hung up on the Ski Lodge and Sport Shop.
- In 2009 and 2010, the Ski Village was decorated the same as previous years, except with the addition of a small structure for costume contests. It was made of wood, and had red curtains, and a ghost pattern on the wall.
- In 2011 and 2012, the Ski Village was instead a ghost town. The Ski Lodge and Everyday Phoning Facility were decrepit and falling apart, and were also made of rotting wood. The Ski Lift was temporarily removed, and there were many leaves and pieces of wood on the ground, as well as some decaying trees. The costume contest returned, but it was also in ruin.
- In 2015, it was decorated in a vein similar to earlier Halloween parties, with the addition of the Cadence MascBot.
- During the Summer Party, there were Bamboo Torches, inflatable pool supplies, as well as a small inflatable pool. There were also a few small palm trees, and lights hung up on the Ski Lodge.
- During the Sports Party, there was an electronic board that showcased penguins playing Sled Racing, and had advertisements for various services in Club Penguin on the top and bottom of the screen. There were also two rows of red and blue banners, leading up to the Ski Hill, and some inner tubes and a race flag.
- During the Christmas Party 2006, the perimeter of the room was covered in snow, as well as the Ski Lodge and Sport Shop. There were various decorations around the area, including a Christmas tree, lights, candy canes, and garland.
- During the April Fools' Party 2007, there were a few cardboard boxes.
- During the Pirate Party 2007, there was a sign held up on a tall post, that read "PENGUIN'S LANDING", with a lantern hanging from it. There was also a pile of gold and treasure chest, and a barrel. Additionally, the Ski Lodge was designed like a pirate ship, and the Sport Shop resembled Spanish architecture.
- During the Summer Kickoff Party, the Ski Village contained several surfboards, one of which had a box of free Blue Leis next to it. There were two large palm trees by the tour booth, which also had lights hanging above it.
- During the Water Party 2007, there was a water slide ending in the Ski Village, which started up at the hill. There was also a green floaty and a beach ball.
- During Camp Penguin, a path ran through here, which split in the middle, between the Dock and Beach. Along the path there were fences, bushes, bulrushes, and a signpost.
- During the Christmas Party 2007, there was a stone path that curved from the Beach to the Dock, with lampposts along the edge. The Ski Lodge and Sport Shop were decorated like houses, with the former being made of wood, decorated with wreaths and garland, and the latter being made of stone, with a pile of snow and a shovel outside.
- During the Submarine Party, there was a small stand in the Ski Village, which was a sub sandwich shop, which was shaped like a submarine. The Ski Lodge was painted blue, and both the lodge and Sport Shop were covered in seaweed and starfish. The path to the Dock had algae and coral.
- During the St. Patrick's Day Party 2008, the Ski Village served as the starting point for the island-wide parade. There were also free Gigantic St. Patrick's Hats, and clovers scattered about. The lodge and Sport Shop were colored green.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008, the Ski Lodge was crudely drawn with Microsoft Paint, and the Sport Shop had inverted colors. There were also red and white balloons and banners, and a box of free Red Propeller Caps.
- During Rockhopper's Arrival Party, the Ski Village was decorated the same as at the Pirate Party 2007, except the treasure chest and gold pile were replaced by a red X, and there was a very long dotted line, leading from the Beach, through the Ski Village, up into the wilderness and over the mountains, then all the way back to the red X.
- During the Water Party 2008, much of the Ski Village was occupied by a swimming pool, with a large water slide leading into it. There were also palm trees and lights hung up, like during the Summer Kickoff Party.
- During the Penguin Games, the Ski Village was decorated like it was at the Sports Party, with the addition of a marathon track, which began here.
- During the Christmas Party 2008, the Ski Village was decorated the same as in 2006, except that a giant snowman replaced the Christmas tree, and a box of free Santa Beards were added.
- During the St. Patrick's Day Party 2009, the ground was green, as were the lodge and Sport Shop, like the rest of the island. There was a pot of gold, a well, and a few patches of clovers.
- During the Snow Sculpture Showcase, the Ski Village displayed various snow sculptures.
- During the April Fools' Party 2009, there were cardboard boxes scattered about. The lodge and Sport Shop were also giant boxes themselves. Additionally, there were red and white banners.
- During the Festival of Flight, there were cardboard cutouts of clouds and the sun hanging up, as well as yellow and blue lanterns and balloons. There were also mechanical propellers near the Beach.
- During the Winter Party, the Ski Village served as the main area of the party. The entrance to The Great Snow Maze was located here, with a wooden structure displaying a map of the maze if players pressed a button. Aside from the maze entrance, there were snow angels on the ground, a pile of snow with logs around it that functioned as a table, a snowman by the Sport Shop, and orange and blue balloons and banners. There was a sign on the Ski Hill labeled "NEW SLEDS UP TOP".
- During the Holiday Party 2009, there was a Christmas tree, a box of free Santa Hats, toys and presents scattered around, and a Coins For Change Donation Station. The Ski Lodge and Sport Shop were decorated like houses, similar to in 2007.
- During the April Fools' Party 2010, there were a few cardboard boxes.
- During the Popcorn Explosion, the entire Ski Village was flooded with popcorn. There were also signs telling penguins to eat as much popcorn as possible. A week later, construction began on the Everyday Phoning Facility, with a crane, piles of wooden planks, paint, and more. Some of the objects from the Sport Shop were moved to here temporarily.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2010, the Ski Village was decorated the same as at the Pirate Party 2007, except with no treasure chest or gold pile. However, there were instead many types of exotic plants and trees, which overgrew the island.
- During the Mountain Expedition, the entrance to the Supply Camp was located here. There was also a break area with a table, cooler, chairs, and a fire pit; a snowman, some balloons and flags, and cardboard cutouts of mountains and clouds.
- During The Great Storm of 2010, large puddles formed here.
- During the Holiday Party 2010, the Ski Village was decorated the same as the previous year, except the Santa Hats were replaced by Reindeer Antlers.
- During the April Fools' Party 2011, the Ski Village was decorated the same as the previous year.
- During the Battle of Doom, the windows and door of the Everyday Phoning Facility were cracked, and part of the roof was dented.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2011, the Ski Village was decorated the same as the previous year.
- During the Great Snow Race, the AC3000 was located here, as well as a small podium and video camera. The Supply Camp could be accessed from here, with the path having an arch over it.
- During the Holiday Party 2011, the Ski Village was decorated similar to the previous year. There were several changes, such as no toys in the snow or free item, the addition of a lamppost with a wreath, and a sign pointing to the Beach, advertising Coins for Change.
- During the Underwater Expedition, most of the Ski Village was underwater. The lodge and phoning facility were surrounded by glass domes with airlock doors to accommodate. In the center of the room, there was a stone ground with large clam chairs and tables, and a small shack labeled "COCOHUT", shaped like the bow of a ship, which served coconut drinks. There was also a small stage for performing.
- During the Medieval Party 2012, the Ski Village was transformed into a kingdom, albeit mostly destroyed by Scorn the Dragon King. The Ski Lodge and Everyday Phoning Facility, which were made of stone, were crumbling apart. There was also a pile of wood and stone by the Dock. There were several statues of terrified penguins, as well as one of Scorn. After the second week of the party, and Scorn was defeated, all the statues were removed, and flowers bloomed.
- During Operation: Blackout, the Everyday Phoning Facility was on fire, and there was a snowball-powered firetruck used to put out the fire. Both the Underground Resistance and the Paradise section of Herbert's Fortress could be accessed here. As the operation went on, more snow piled up.
- During the Holiday Party 2012, the Ski Lodge was labeled "SANTA'S OFFICE", and had a sleigh parked next to it. The Everyday Phoning Facility had large lights hung up on it. There was also a spiral pattern in the ground, made of stone, with a donation station in the center. There were also other various decorations, such as a snowman and candy cane.
- During the Card-Jitsu Party 2013, the Ski Village was part of the snow section of the island, and as such, was covered in snow. The lodge and phoning facility resembled ancient Japanese architecture, and were colored pale blue. The Ski Lift was removed, and there was instead a winding path up the Ski Hill, with an arch at the base. There was a large snowflake design on the ground in the center of the room, and a torii gate near the Beach.
- During Operation: Puffle, the entrance to The Wilderness was located here, by an arch and some various communication equipment.
- During the Holiday Party 2013, the Ski Village was decorated the same as the previous year, except without the various small decorations.
- During the Muppets World Tour, the Ski Village was themed entirely after the country of Russia, and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker could be met here.
- During the Merry Walrus Parade and Merry Walrus Party, there was a spiral pattern on the ground, like the previous two holiday parties. Some fish-shaped garland was hung on the Ski Lodge, and there was a path with an arch above it, leading to the Merry Walrus Float.
- During the Festival of Snow 2015, various snow sculptures were displayed here. A blue carpet ran through the room, from the Ski Hill to the Beach. There were also blue banners and balloons.
- During the 10th Anniversary Party, the Ski Village was decorated the same way as it was during the Music Jam 2011, with the addition of the Cadence MascBot, which replaced the merch booth.
- In PSA Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue, a belt can be used to fix the Ski Lift, due to damage during an avalanche in July 2007. Ever since, the belt was visible in subsequent missions. After the Ski Village's renovation, the belt is visible in-game.
- During the Puffle Party 2015, an arch was added over the path to the Puffle Wild. After the party ended, it was removed, but a few weeks later, was brought back. Since then, it has continuously been removed and added again, until eventually being kept as the arch.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Estação de Esqui|
|French||Station de Ski|
|Spanish||Centro de esquí|
|Ski Hill||Puffle Wild||Ski Lodge|
| Everyday Phoning Facility|
Sport Shop (formerly)