|Where||At the Ski Village|
|Opened|| December 8, 2005 |
December 22, 2005
|Renovated||March 18, 2015|
|Mini-Games|| Ice Fishing|
The Ski Lodge (also known as the Puffle Lodge) is a room in the Ski Village, located next to the Everyday Phoning Facility. It is where penguins can play Ice Fishing by clicking on a door with a fish above it, as well as Find Four. The Ski Lodge has two stories. The second story is called the Lodge Attic, which also has the Find Four tables.
The Ski Lodge was renovated on March 18, 2015 and became the Puffle Lodge, where penguins could sign up as Puffle Guides to explore The Wilds.
The following are the several pins have been hidden in this room:
- Bonfire pin
- Picnic Basket pin
- Jellyfish pin
- Present Pin
- Wagon Pin
- Savanna Tree Pin
- Bonsai Tree Pin
- Triple Scoop Pin
- Puffle Guide Badge Pin
- During the Halloween Party 2007, the Ski Lodge had many pumpkins decorated. There was a skeleton hanging by the Gone Fishing door. The Mullet hanging on the wall became a fish bone skeleton.
- There was a giant Christmas tree during the 2007/2008 Christmas Party. The top of the Christmas tree poked up into the Lodge Attic, where the top would be visible.
- Starting April 11, 2008, the Ski Lodge was dark from the Earth Day (13 days before this) for saving the energy.
- During the 2008 April Fool's Day Party, the Ski Lodge looked like it had been drawn on Microsoft Paint.
- During the Medieval Parties, the Ski Lodge was a Princess Palace.
- In the April Fools' Party 2009, the mullet was drawn on a box.
- Starting February 12, 2010, an Orange Puffle appeared in Fred's place.
- During the April Fools' Party 2010, a box popped out of the cuckoo clock. There was also a spot where you could teleport to the Lighthouse.
- One week before the Puffle Party 2015, the Ski Lodge got a major renovation, was renamed the Puffle Lodge and was the home of the Puffle Guides. A large fish cake was put here to eat during the party.
- During the aforementioned party, the fish cake was stolen by someone, leaving behind some O'Berries. There was a big hole in the wall where the fish cake was that lead players to The Wilds.
- The Ski Lodge took more than 75 logs to build.
- There was a small mirror above the fireplace, which shows a shadow of a ninja.
- There is a cookoo bird in the clock that pops out every 30 minutes. The bird's name is Fred.
- There is a total of 7 Find Four tables in the entire Ski Lodge.
- It used to be 8 before it was renovated.
- At the Marvel Superhero Takeover 2012 The Ski Lodge and the Cove were given music due to popular demand on a poll. However, on July 12, 2012, the music appeared to have been removed.
- On December 8, 2005, the Ski Lodge was opened. However, it was only opened for testing, and it was removed a few days later so Club Penguin could finish work on it. It was later re-added permanently on December 22, 2005.
- On February 13, 2014, the Ski Lodge got sound effects along with the Ice Rink.
- The Ski Lodge is the last room opened in 2005 to be renovated.
Names in other languages
- ↑ Page B1 (the Did You Know? feature) of issue #223 of the Club Penguin Times.
- ↑ http://media1.clubpenguin.com/play/v2/content/global//music/216.swf
- ↑ https://twitter.com/clubpenguin/status/577941761537875968
|Ice Fishing||Lodge Attic|
|Everyday Phoning Facility|