|Located||Ski Village, Mountain|
A prototype of the current Ski Lift was the Ski Lift 1000 designed by Gary. It appears to have been very similar to the current Ski Lift, except for the fact that it was much faster and more dangerous. It should be noted that penguins don't actually sit on the Ski Lift, it is more for setting the scene of a mini ski resort. Considering the fact that there is a Lodge at the bottom, and sledding or "tubing" on the top.
- During the Medieval Party 2008, the Ski Lift became a staircase.
- The Ski Lift became a water slide during the 2007 and 2008 Water Parties.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008, the lift had a pair of underwear hanging from them.
- During Operation: Blackout's third phase, the lift was fully covered in snow.
- The Ski Lift was updated with the rest of the Ski Village, and some other rooms during The Journey on December 6, 2012.
Involvement in Missions
- In the PSA Secret Mission #4, Avalanche Rescue, the Ski Lift breaks down. You need to get a Pirate Belt off of a penguin mannequin from the Sport Shop to fix it.
- In all of the Secret Missions that take place after mission 4 in which it is repaired, one can still see the belt used to repair it. This also can be seen in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force.
- This belt kept on reappearing in game missions, but didn't actually appear in game until the Ski Village was renovated in December 2012.
- In an EPF mission, the Snow Bot breaks the Ski Lift and you must fix it.
- On the last mission of Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge you cut the belt using Klutzy. However, the belt is still on the lift on new Ski Village.