A prototype of the current Ski Lift was the Ski Lift 1000 designed by Gary. It appears to have been very similar to the current Ski Lift, except for the fact that it was much faster and more dangerous. It should be noted that penguins don't actually sit on the Ski Lift, it is more for setting the scene of a mini ski resort. Considering the fact that there is a Lodge at the bottom, and sledding or "tubing" on the top.
- During the Medieval Party 2008, the Ski Lift became a staircase.
- The Ski Lift became a water slide during the Water Party 2007 and 2008.
- During the April Fools Party 2008, the lift had a pair of underwear hanging from them.
- During Operation: Blackout's third phase, the lift was fully covered in snow.
- The Ski Lift was updated with the rest of the Ski Village, and some other rooms during The Journey on December 6, 2012.
Involvement in Missions
- In the PSA Secret Mission #4, Avalanche Rescue, the Ski Lift breaks down. You need to get a Pirate Belt off of a penguin mannequin from the Sport Shop to fix it.
- In an EPF mission, the Snow Bot breaks the Ski Lift and you must fix it.
- On the last mission of Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge you cut the belt using Klutzy. However, the belt is still on the lift on the new Ski Village.