This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Where found|| Snow and Sports|
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Snow and Sports||August 31, 2007||March 27, 2009|
|Game Upgrades||March 27, 2009||March 30, 2017|
|Penguin Style||August 5, 2015||March 30, 2017|
- It made appearances in issues 105, 110, and 133 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Similar items were the Flame Surfboard and Daisy Surfboard.
- In Catchin' Waves, it allowed the player to jump much higher.
- Before the Game Upgrades, while it was still in the Snow and Sports catalog, it was available by clicking the surfboard that the penguin was holding in the surfboards page to switch it to pink, and then click the seashell and starfish in the bottom of the page.
- It was the only item hidden in Game Upgrades.
Names in other languages
|French||La Planche d'Argent|
|Russian||Серебряная доска для сёрфинга|