The Silver Surfboard is a hand item in Club Penguin. It is a surfboard that appears to be solid silver, making it more powerful and faster, thus more expensive. It was first made available in 2007 and appeared once again for the Game Upgrades. To get this powerful sea-riding surfboard, you must open the Game Upgrades (found at Cove) and click the word "Waves." It costs 800 coins.
Surfing is said to be much easier with the silver surfboard; for example, some have managed to score 4 times more (22,000 points) in a single run using the silver surfboard compared to a regular surfboard.
It is currently the most powerful surfboard.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Snow and Sports||August 31, 2007||March 27, 2009|
|Game Upgrades||March 27, 2009||Still available|
- The Silver Surfboard made an appearance in Issue #105 of the Club Penguin Times.
- The Silver Surfboard made an appearance in Issue #110 of the Club Penguin Times.
- New penguins say this surfboard is extremely tricky to handle. This is obvious as it is the most sensitive surfboard, which makes it tricky to handle, though it is actually faster and has a more powerful jump.
- This item may be a reference to the 2007 American superhero film, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
- Members can use this in Catchin' Waves if they hold onto it upon entering the game.
- Along with the Daisy Surfboard and Flame Surfboard, it is part of the Game Upgrades available at the Cove
- It is a hidden Item in the Game Upgrades available only at the Cove.