|Similar creatures||Fish, Megalodon|
|Appeared||Ice Fishing, Catchin' Waves|
|Prey||Worm, Yellow Fish, Grey Fish|
- Sharks appear to be quite aggressive, and will attack penguins, worms, crabs and puffles if they get close enough.
- In Hydro Hopper, its fin appears above the water and is one of the obstacles.
- In Jet Pack Adventure, it is seen jumping out of the water.
- In Catchin' Waves, it will try to knock you off your board in survival mode later in the game.
- At the Iceberg during the Prehistoric Party the 67 ft. long prehistoric shark C. megalodon was seen frozen inside it.
- Rockhopper said there is a shark longer than his ship, the Migrator.
- The shark in Hydro Hopper has lighter fins than the shark from Ice Fishing.
- There was once a rumor that the Silver Surfboard attracts sharks, but it was proven false when Aunt Arctic was asked in The Club Penguin Times.
- In Puffle Rescue, sharks can break through ice, although in reality they cannot.
- Penguins can receive the Shark! stamp by encountering a shark in Catchin' Waves! Survival mode.
- They are based of the real animal Shark.
- The Iceberg during the Prehistoric party has a giant prehistoric Megalodon shark frozen inside of it.
See also Edit
- Grey Fish
- Ice Fishing
- Jet Pack Adventure
- Catchin' Waves
- Puffle Rescue