Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Similar creatures||Fish, Megalodon|
|Appeared||Ice Fishing, Catchin' Waves|
|Prey||Worm, Yellow Fish, Grey Fish|
- Not to be confused with the athletic team.
- In Ice Fishing, it will try to bite on your rope with the worm on it.
- In Hydro Hopper, its fin appears above the water and is one of the obstacles.
- In Jet Pack Adventure, it is seen jumping out of the water.
- In Catchin' Waves, it will try to knock you off your board in survival mode later in the game.
- In Puffle Rescue, when you're playing blue puffle mode, sharks attack you.
- At the Iceberg during the Prehistoric Party 2013 and the Prehistoric Party 2014 the 67 ft. long prehistoric shark C. megalodon was seen frozen inside it.
- On the Waves furniture item, as an arrow key change.
- Rockhopper said there is a shark longer than his ship, the Migrator.
- The shark in Hydro Hopper has lighter fins than the shark from Ice Fishing.
- There was once a rumor that the Silver Surfboard attracts sharks, but it was proven false when Aunt Arctic was asked in the Club Penguin Times.
- In Puffle Rescue, sharks can break through ice, although in reality they cannot.
- Penguins can receive the Shark! stamp by encountering a shark in Catchin' Waves! Survival mode.