- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
| Member item
| Where found
|| Coffee Shop
| Item ID
The Shamrock was the first pin to be released in Club Penguin. According to the F.I.S.H., it is also called a Four Leaf Clover.
It resembles a four-leaf clover, which is widely known as a lucky charm in many countries. It was located on a table in the Coffee Shop during the St. Patrick's Day Party on March 17, 2006.
| Available from
|| Available until
|March 17, 2006
||March 31, 2006
- This pin is referenced in a secret message in the F.I.S.H.: "The first pin was the four leaf clover pin".
- It is the rarest pin in Club Penguin.
- On the March page in the Yearbook 2005-2006, if you click the word March the pin will appear.
- It is the first pin in Gary's pin collection
- It is the first pin to be obtained in the Coffee Shop.
The Shamrock Pin
sitting on a Coffee Shop
table in March 2006.