| Non-Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
| Costume Character
This article is about a character that you can dress up as.
|Full Name||Shadow Guy|
|Appeared||Squidzoid vs Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal, Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal: Heroes Unite!, Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013|
|Clothes Items|| Blue Superhero Mask|
Shadow Guy Costume
|Friends With||Gamma Gal and Gary|
|“||The city needs our help!||”|
— Shadow Guy
Shadow Guy wears a blue and gray costume with a Blue Cape, a Blue Superhero Mask, and a belt that says SG (his initials). His costume helps him blend into the shadows. If you put on the Shadow Guy Costume and do the wave action, you will do the shadow wave.
Whilst interviewing Gary the Gadget Guy he was electrocuted by one of the aforementioned penguin's inventions, the Toaster 3000. Gary helped him learn to use his powers until he used them to defeat a large mutant blob of pizza dough. He was called the "Mysterious Shadow Guy" in the newspaper, thus he received his name. He later encountered Gamma Gal when attempting to defeat a giant sea monster.
Powers and Abilities
- Shadow Guy combines his shadow waves with Gamma Gal's plasma beams to create yellow lightning bolts.
- Shadow Guy can transform himself into a shadow.
- Shadow Guy collects other shadows and becomes a larger shadow.
- Shadow Guy shoots glowing blue plasma from his flippers.
- He appears in Card Jitsu along with Gamma Gal.
- He appeared on a one month Membership card along with Gamma Gal.
- He is one of the plastic penguin figurines and is sold along with a yellow reporter penguin.
- He also appears as a plush toy.
- He appears with Gamma Gal in the real book Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal: Heroes Unite!
- Shadow Guy appeared with Brown, Red, Light Blue, Blue, Orange, Black, and Gray on a Card-Jitsu card called Plasma Glow Wave.