Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
The Self-Destructing Message is a message found in the Gadget Room. It reads "This message will be self destructed in n seconds". It starts at 9,641,398,925 seconds, which is equivalent to 305 years, 189 days, 22 minutes and 5 seconds. After reaching 0 it would keep counting down, but display a positive number as if the counter reversed its action and start counting up. This is because the embedded font does not include the "-" character.
When clicked it says: "You wouldn't want to carry that message around in your pocket!"
- The message has appeared in all of the PSA missions, starting at 4th mission, Avalanche Rescue, except for mission 10, PSA Mission 10: Waddle Squad, on which the Gadget Room did not appear.
- It is unknown what the message actually reads.
- If you press the "Get Letter" button after completing PSA Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue, you will get a self-destruct message from The Director.
- It was likely destroyed during the Popcorn Explosion, along with the rest of the PSA and Sport Shop.
- A Portuguese version for the message has always been available, and a French version was added in mission 11, The Veggie Villain.