Were you looking for EPF Agent?
Were you looking for the puffle named Agent?
Secret Agents were Penguins employed by the Penguin Secret Agency (PSA) who, at first, worked to make Club Penguin Island a safer place- afterwards, many Penguins wanted to become Agents for the fun of solving missions. To become an Agent, penguins had to be at least 30 days old. most likely to gain experience. If they used a Code from a DS game then they automatically became a PSA and an EPF agent. Later in 2009, newly joint secret agents in the PSA were sent a postcard, welcoming them as secret agents, which made many older agents angry as they did not get a postcard. Salaries of 250 Coins were also given out.
It had been said in the F.I.S.H. that if you get banned, you will lose your agent status. This is not true, as your penguin can still keep agent status. So, it really just served to deter agents not to get banned and to be law-abiding, as they do uphold and enforce it.
When the PSA Headquarters had been put out of commission in the Popcorn Explosion, the term "secret agent" refers to a penguin in the EPF. It is rare to see agents in PSA uniform. Agents are commonly seen in EPF uniform. Some agents are also considered to be "undercover", and therefore they do not wear uniform, they are incognito.
Secret Agents' DutyEdit
Taken word for word from the F.I.S.H.:
- Report any players that are using bad language, being mean, Cheating, or breaking any of the other rules (ever, you could still report players anyway).
- Keep your identity and the identity of the other Secret Agent penguins a secret.
- Visit the HQ to watch for Secret Missions.
- Help other penguins so they can have the best experience possible.
- Keep Club Penguin safe.
- In artwork, Secret Agents are seen wearing either the Black Tie or the Bowtie.
- Secret Agents look similar to Jet Pack Guy in the artwork, except without the Jet Pack.