A Secret Room is a room that is hidden via the map or a room that certain penguins can access. For a room on the Map, no subtitle is available when hovering the mouse over its proximity area. However, people will usually know if they are hovering over a secret room if their cursor changes to a pointing finger. Since the Map update, the Iceberg remains the only secret room available via the map. There are other secret rooms that aren't on the map.
List of current secret rooms
- Iceberg (Access by Map)
- EPF Command Room (Access by the Everyday Phoning Facility and EPF Spy Phone)
- Box Dimension (Access by Portal Box)
- Fire Dojo (Access by Dojo, Amulet needed)
- Underwater (Access by Hidden Lake, Moss Key Pin needed)
- Water Dojo(Access by Dojo, Amulet needed)
- Cloud Forest (Added during Puffle Party 2013, can be accessed by completing Puffle Care Quest and clicking on Rainbow Cannon on Puffle Hotel Roof)
- Snow Dojo (Access by Dojo, Amulet needed)
Iceberg's Secret room status
The Iceberg is a secret room because a subtitle is not available when hovering over it. However, it is very populated and so much is known about it that people are puzzled over it being referred to as a hidden room.
The Iceberg also has the game of Aqua Grabber on it and in some festivals there is a firework display.
The Iceberg is accessible through your EPF Spy Phone, despite being a secret room.
About the Secret Rooms
- The Iceberg is a small chunk of ice near Club Penguin Island where you can play the game Aqua Grabber. Penguins have been trying to tip the Iceberg for a while. This is the only secret room accessible via the Map.
- The EPF Command Room is a place where all the EPF Agents go to. Non-agents can't access this room.
- The Ninja Hideout was a room that only Ninjas can access. There was a whole catalog for Ninjas that is located there (now at the dojo).
- The Box Dimension is accessible from the Portal Box which is found in a members house. You could get a Portal Box from the Box Store in the April Fools Party in 2009.
- The Underwater room can only be accessed by those who find it the black puffle level of puffle rescue and get the moss key pin. It can only be accessed by members. However, if members got this pin beforehand, even if they now become a non-member, they can still access this room.
- The Cloud Forest is a secret room because it is not on the map, and can only be accessed by being a member and a Puffle Pro.
Area of Secret Rooms available through the Map
Former Secret Rooms
- The Mine Shack was a room that was secret until the release of the brand new Map. Before then, a subtitle was not visible while hovering over it.
- The Dojo was a room hidden in deep in the mountains. It was secret until the release of the new Map. Before then, a subtitle was not available when hovering over it, and a picture of the location was not there either, making it the hardest room to find in Club Penguin.
- The PSA HQ was supposed to be a secret room, but almost every penguin on the island knew about it, so it's not really so secretive. It was later destroyed forever in the Popcorn Explosion, making it open to everyone until it was replaced.
- The Command Room was the most secret room of all. Only agents with the Nintendo DS game Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force and/or Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge could access it through the cabinet in the HQ until it closed.
- For a week after the Forest opened on May 18, 2007, the room was secret. You could access it by clicking the blue pamphlet on the Tour Booth (which was located at the Plaza at the time). The path to the Forest was added in the Plaza on May 25, 2007, making it no longer secret.