|Controls|| Arrow Keys|
|Minigame location||Anywhere, even your igloo|
|Date released||June 27, 2013|
The Scare Challenge is a mini-game at the Monsters University Takeover.
The objective of the game is to reach the Simulator Penguin without waking it, avoiding obstacles such as Jack-in-the-boxes, balloons, toy trains, snake in cans, and parachuting army figures. Once the monster reaches the penguin, he/she will have to scare him by using the spacebar to land in the correct spot in the scare-meter. Depending on how good was the performance, the monster will get a certain amount of Scare Points. The last level you must dodge a helicopter that is green and has a face on it which has a painted smile with sharp teeth.
Scare Points are given to the player once he has scared the Simulator Penguin. Depending on where they land, the player gets a certain amount:
- 25 points if they land in the red zone.
- 50 points if they land in the yellow zone.
- 75 points if they land in the green zone.
This is the current team ranking as of 9:00 P.M., July 5, 2013 PST.
- The green army men are a reference to Toy Story, another Pixar franchise.
- The winning team was Oozma Kappa.