Not to be confused with the Fuzzy White Beard
|Type|| Neck Item (non-member) |
Face Item (member)
|Party|| Christmas Party 2006,|
Christmas Party 2008
|Cost|| Free (parties), |
200 Coins (Penguin Style), 200 Coins in Cookie Shop
|Where found|| Plaza |
Ski Village, Cookie Shop
|Item ID|| 162 (Parties) |
|Unlockable||Yes (Series 1 & 5)|
The Santa Beard is a neck item in Club Penguin. It first came out at the Christmas Party 2006 and returned at the Christmas Party 2008. It was also available in Treasure Book under the name of White Beard. This was re-released as a face item in the December 2010 Penguin Style for 200 coins to members.
- The Santa Beard made an appearance in Issue #113 of the Club Penguin Times.
- The Santa Beard made an appearance in Issue #115 of the Club Penguin Times.
- There are two of them in which the free one is a neck item and the other is a face item which is for members.
- The "Lazy Wave" judge in Catchin' Waves! wears this.
- If you talk to Sensei in the Fire Dojo or the Water Dojo he'll say, "Oh! You have a beard! A fine choice. Mine helps me train... Wait. Is that tied on?"