This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where found|| Rockhopper's Rare Items|
|Item ID|| 432|
The Safari Hat was a head item in Club Penguin. It cost 250 coins in Costume Trunk and Rockhopper's Rare Items, and only members could buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 2, 7, 8, and 9 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Rockhopper's Rare Items||October 13, 2006||October 20, 2006|
|Costume Trunk||April 11, 2008||May 9, 2008|
|December 12, 2008||January 9, 2009|
|April 10, 2009||May 8, 2009|
|December 25, 2009||January 7, 2010|
|March 29, 2010||June 10, 2010|
|March 15, 2012||April 26, 2012|
|February 28, 2013||April 4, 2013|
|November 14, 2013||December 12, 2013|
|June 5, 2014||March 30, 2017|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 2||December 22, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Series 7||March 1, 2010|
|Series 8||April 19, 2010|
|Series 9||July 12, 2010|
- It made appearances in issues 98 and 339 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Similar items were the Green Safari Hat and Safari Helmet.
- The Safari Hat Pin was based off this item.
- There was a puffle hat with the same name.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Chapéu de Safári|
|French||Le Chapeau Safari|
|Spanish||Sombrero de safari|