|Rockhopper and the Stowaway|
The book cover.
|Date released||March 9, 2007|
Rockhopper and the Stowaway is a book in the Book Room that was released in March 2007. It was published by the Snowball Press. It features Bambadee and Rockhopper as the main characters of the story line. Yarr is also mentioned in this book. At the back of the book, you can find the Friendship Bracelet (an item you can wear what was also worn by Bambadee).
One day, while at sea, Rockhopper is studying his charts when a hankering for cream soda overshadows his concentration. When searching below deck to find a new barrel, he notices two flippers poking out of an old treasure chest. Rockhopper tells the penguin, who reveals himself as Bambadee, that he is going to be brought back to Club Penguin Island in the morning. When Rockhopper goes back to his quarters to do a bit of writing, Bambadee tries to trick Rockhopper into letting him stay by dressing as a ghost but his bracelet gave him away. He then explains to Rockhopper that other penguins were teasing Bambadee because of his bracelet and name. Rockhopper reassures him that he does have friends and to give it a second chance.
The Migrator pulls close to the Dock and they part ways. The next time Rockhopper comes to Club Penguin Island weeks later, Bambadee comes up to him and tells what he had been doing ever since. The book ends after Rockhopper narrates how brave Bambadee had been.
- It was the first book added to the Book Room.
- This is the second book in Club Penguin that was written by Rockhopper, the first being The Journal of Captain Rockhopper.
- Similarly to The Journal of Captain Rockhopper, this book contains an item at the end of it.
- At the end of the book there is a spelling mistake. Rockhopper called Bambadee "Bamabadee".
- A green bottle with a note inside it showed up at the Beach on March 1, 2007. It contained contents of what would be in the book.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Rockhopper e o Passageiro Clandestino|
|French||Rockhopper et le Passanger Clandestin|
|Spanish||Rockhopper y el polizón|
|German||Rockhopper und der Blinde Passagier|