This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Members only||Hall Of The Viking Lords|
|When||February 24, 2012 - March 7, 2012|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
Rockhopper Background (only if you met Rockhopper)
|Where||Town, Plaza, Beach, Snow Forts, Shipwreck Island, Dinosaur Island, Hall Of The Viking Lords and Swashbuckler Trading Post|
The Rockhopper's Quest was a party/event in Club Penguin. There was a sneak peek of this party in a Club Penguin calendar available in Canada. Also, in the Club Penguin Times it said Rockhopper needed help exploring the infamous Shipwreck Island, Swashbuckler Trading Post and Dinosaur Island.
- You were able to sail with Rockhopper at the party.
- When you hit the target with a snowball, the fan will start to blow and it will blow the sail, and the ship will start to move and you will sail to Shipwreck Island.
- The Club Penguin Times confirmed Rockhopper Island will not appear. Instead the island was Shipwreck Island.
- Before the party, there was log in screen featuring a cave and a shipwreck, most likely the Hall Of The Viking Lords.
- There were two stops along the way at Swashbuckler Trading Post and Dinosaur Island.
- You build a beacon on Shipwreck Island with Rockhopper so he doesn't crash there when sailing.
- The beacon you build on Shipwreck Island is also part of a Field-Op. You build the beacon so Gary can scan for Herbert.
- The Migrator wasn't accessible until the quest began and after the quest it returned back to normal.
- Gary helped Rockhopper to upgrade his ship as the voyage to Shipwreck Island is very dangerous.
- Some penguins stated that Gary the Gadget Guy was coming during this party, however, this was proven false.
- After you put that Shipwreck Island Beacon was complete, you could go to the Beacon Telescope and see a tiny red circle even after the party.