This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Members only||Hall Of The Viking Lords|
|When||February 24, 2012 - March 7, 2012|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
Shipwreck Beacon Pin,
Rockhopper Background (only if you met Rockhopper)
|Where||Town, Plaza, Beach, Snow Forts, Shipwreck Island, Dinosaur Island, Hall Of The Viking Lords, and Swashbuckler Trading Post.|
Rockhopper's Quest was a party in Club Penguin. There was a sneak peek of this party in a Club Penguin calendar. Also, in the Club Penguin Times it was said Rockhopper needed help exploring the infamous Shipwreck Island, Swashbuckler Trading Post, and Dinosaur Island.
|Crew Cap||Beach (Feb. 23-29)||No|
|Life Vest||Beach (Feb. 29-Mar. 7)||No|
|Shipwreck Beacon Pin||Shipwreck Island||No|
|Rockhopper Background||Obtained by meeting Rockhopper||No|
|Viking Lord Helmet||Hall of The Viking Lords||Yes|
|Viking Lord Armor||Hall of The Viking Lords||Yes|
- When you hit the target with a Snowball, the fan will start to blow and it will blow the sail, and the ship will start to move and you will sail to Shipwreck Island.
- Before the party, there was Login Screen featuring a cave and a shipwreck, this was the Hall Of The Viking Lords.
- You build a beacon on Shipwreck Island with Rockhopper so he doesn't crash there when sailing.
- The beacon you build on Shipwreck Island is also part of a Field-Op. You build the beacon so Gary can scan for Herbert.
- Gary helped Rockhopper to upgrade his ship for the quest.
- After the Shipwreck Island Beacon was complete, you could go to the Beacon Telescope and see a tiny red circle even after the party.
- During the party, the Migrators music was a remix of Ocean Voyage which was the music for the Pirate Party 2007.