- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where found||Book Room|
The Rockhopper's Key is a key shaped pin that allows players to visit the Captain's Quarters, when the Migrator is docked at Club Penguin. It was mentioned in the last entry of Rockhopper's Journal when he explained that he had hidden it in that very book, which he would hide for them to find, so that penguins can get it, as thanks for rebuilding the Migrator. You can find it at the end of the book. It is the first pin in Club Penguin that is always available. You will need this key to enter the Captain's Quarters. This is currently the oldest pin that is still available in Club Penguin.
There was a riddle to get it. The words were by Rockhopper and they were:
So ye want in my Quarters? Well I've hidden the key! It's found in a item That's personal to me. Now don't despair, The riddle's easier than it looks Just go to a room That's abound with books!
|Available from||Available until|
|April 28, 2008||Still available|
- On April 25, 2008, Rockhopper announced in the Club Penguin Times that he be releasing the Key to his Captain's Quarters to Club Penguin on April 28. On April 28, 2008, Rockhopper hid his key for Penguins to find.
- It was a gift of thanks to the residents of Club Penguin for rebuilding the Migrator.
- Rockhopper's Key is in the last page of The Journal of Captain Rockhopper. It is found in the Book Room.
- It is 1 of 4 pins that are always available. The other three are the Castle Pin, Pink Mystery Pin, and Moss Key Pin.
- Although this pin is very old, it will never be rare since it is always available.
- A similar item is the Moss Key Pin.
- It is one of two pins that is permanently available on the island.
|←Treasure Chest Pin||Rockhopper's Key Pin||Goblet Pin→|