|Appeared|| Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012|
Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013
Commonly Around the Island
|Clothes Items||Black Toque, Mask, Up To No Good Suit, Money Bag, Cat Burglar Outfit, Cat Burglar Mask|
|Friends With||Protobot, Destructobot, Other Super Villains|
|Meetable Character?||Yes (you can become one)|
Robbers were introduced in the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012 in which, they were sided with the villains. They were also at the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013, where cat burglers were also introduced. At the parties, they would wear the items that were available and would target the Pizza Parlor (which was the bank at the time). For roleplay reasons, there was a police station where policeman players would "lock up" the robbers for their crimes in Club Penguin.
- Despite being formally introduced in June 2012, many players pretended to be Robbers before they became an actual character by wearing any black clothing.
- One appears in The Club Penguin Times Issue #348 alongside a Doom Drones and Squidzoid.
- Also in the 348th The Club Penguin Times Issue, Robbers are beginning to be confronted by local citizens for their no-good actions.
- In a comic available on Club Penguin's home page, three robbers try to rob the Pizza Parlor, but are revealed to be employees at the Parlor.
- There are also Cat Burglars in Club Penguin, as discovered during the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013.