Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The subject of this article does not have an official name, and as such, it has a conjectural title. This name will be used until an official name is revealed.
|Where||Near the Wilderness|
|Opened||2006 (Only in Secret Missions) and in 2013 during Operation: Puffle|
The River is a stream of water in Club Penguin that can be found in Secret Mission #2, #6 and #11. It is believed that the river is the body of water that connects to the waterfalls that can be seen in the Dojo Courtyard. Many fish dwell here. There appears to be an unlimited supply. In PSA Mission 2 you need to catch a fish here with a fishing rod. It turns into a Frozen Lake behind Ski Lodge and it is used for Ice Fishing.
- Its source is from the Waterfall.
- In Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, Rookie gets trapped on the other side of this river, but later he's rescued by Jet Pack Guy.
- It appears behind the Ski Lodge on the new Map, but suddenly disappears behind the Everyday Phoning Facility. The water is turned into the Frozen Lake, and can be seen in secret missions and the game Ice Fishing happens in the Lake.
- It appears in the Cloud Forest. It can be seen flowing from the sea and heading north-west. There are trees and mountains surrounding it and the Twin Mountain is located nearby.
- This or another river passes by the Everyday Phoning Facility, and can be seen through its front window.
- You could raft across the river during Operation: Puffle on a Pontoon.