Club Penguin has not given the game, party, room, etc. a name, as such, the name River, is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.
|Where||Near the Wilderness|
|Opened||2006 (Only in Secret Missions)|
The River is a stream of water in Club Penguin that can be found in Secret Mission #2, #6 and #11. It is believed that the river is the body of water that connects to the waterfalls that can be seen in the Dojo Courtyard. Many fish dwell here. There appears to be an unlimited supply. In PSA Mission 2 you need to catch a fish here with a fishing rod. It turns into a Frozen Lake behind Ski Lodge and it is used for Ice Fishing. It will not be an official club penguin room in-game.
- Its source is from the Waterfall.
- In Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, Rookie gets trapped on the other side of this river, but later he's rescued by Jet Pack Guy.
- During some parties, there are some rivers visible around Club Penguin.
- A river appears in the Cozy Cottage igloo.
- It appears behind the Ski Lodge on the new Map, but suddenly disappears behind the Everyday Phoning Facility. The water is turned into the Frozen Lake, and can be seen in secret missions and the game Ice Fishing happens in the Lake.
- It appears in the Cloud Forest. It can be seen flowing from the sea and heading north-west. There are trees and mountains surrounding it and the Twin Mountain is located nearby.