|Attitude||Adventurous and extreme|
|Member only||No (Non-Members can buy 2 puffles each. It can also be donated for free from the treasure book.|
|Favorite toys||Three bowling pins, cannon, helmet, parachute.|
|Play action|| Super: Puts on a helmet and hops in a cannon. It then shoots out parachuting back down.|
Strong: The puffle acts like a bowling ball and knocks down all pins. Then, he catches all the pins on his head.
Weak: Acts like a ball and only knocks down 2 pins, so it blows the last one down.
|Dance||Bounces up and down.|
|Special features||Originally from Rockhopper Island.|
|Elite Puffle Items||Star Cannon, Helmet (Elite puffle, Blast)|
|Favorite Games||Catchin' Waves, Puffle Launch|
Red Puffles originally came from Rockhopper Island. The most famous Red Puffle is Rockhopper's puffle, Yarr. Like all other kinds of puffles, Red Puffles need to be loved and cared for. If you are walking a Red Puffle and enter Catchin' Waves, it will join you in the game and help you score more points. But if you choose Survival Mode, the Red Puffle (along with the other penguins) will, ironically, look scared and not join you. This is frowned upon by several players, as Red Puffles are supposed to be fearless. In March 2011, Red Puffles became the main puffle in another game, Puffle Launch, if you don't have a puffle you get to use a Red Puffle called Daredevil, a very sporty and energetic puffle that likes cannons and wears a helmet during the game.
The Red Puffle was first introduced on December 8, 2006 (just in time for Christmas) when Rockhopper brought them to Club Penguin Island, after discovering his famous puffle Yarr, who is a Red Puffle. It is currently one of the two puffle colors non-members can buy. As seen in the book Christmas on Rockhopper Island, Red Puffles were taught to surf by Yarr, a famous Red Puffle that belongs to Captain Rockhopper.
Attitude: Adventurous, extreme, courageous.
Favorite toys: Bowling Pins and a Cannon.
Elite Puffle Items: Star Cannon, Helmet.
Special facts: Originally from Rockhopper Island.
Play: Acts as a bowling ball and knocks over 2 pins. He blows down the 3rd.
Play: Shoots itself out of a cannon and then safely parachutes back to the ground.
Bath: Gets out its surfboard and catches some waves in the bath.
Favorite Food: Stinky Cheese
Gum: Blows a bubble and swallows the air inside it. It then floats around like a balloon, quickly deflating.
Dance: Bounces up and down.
Postcard: Come and see my red puffle!
Brush: Gives the Red Puffle a temporary mowhawk.
Sleep: Sleeps normally.
Puffle Handbook Description
From the wilds of Rockhopper Island, they love adventure. Puffle experts wonder what secrets they hold.
There are 2 stamps you can get with Red Puffle in Catchin' Waves.
Puffle Surfin': Take your Red Puffle to a surf lesson (Easy).
Podium Puffle: Finish in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place with your puffle (Medium).
Famous Red Puffles
There are multiple famous Red Puffles. They are:
- Yarr - Rockhopper's puffle.
- Blast - One of the Elite Puffles.
- Ed McCool - A puffle that appeared in PSA Mission 9: Operation: Spy & Seek.
- Daredevil - The puffle represented on Puffle Launch.
- The Puffle Cannonball - A member of the Great Puffle Circus.
- Red Puffles were the mascots of the Red Team in Club Penguin: Game Day! for the Wii and one of them is seen on the Join Team Red postcard and Go Red Background.
- Red Puffles were the 6th puffle to be discovered in Club Penguin.
- They like surfing and also bowling.
- They can play Catchin' Waves with you.
- It is the "Cover Puffle" for Puffle Launch.
- Red Puffles are supposed to be fearless but when you go and play survival on Catchin' Waves, it wimps out. It is therefore possible that even Red Puffles have limits.
- Red Puffles are the main character in the phone app Puffle Launch.
- Red Puffles were originally found on Rockhopper Island.
- This is Rockhopper's favorite puffle.
- It's the first puffle that was compatible with a mini-game.
- Stompin Bob owns a Red Puffle.
- This is the first puffle that did not originate on Club Penguin Island.
- Their favorite snack is stinky cheese.
Famous Red Puffles
Red Puffle in-game
Red Puffle caring card
Red Puffle actions
Red Puffle plushes