|Attitude||Adventurous and extreme|
|Member only||No (Non-Members can buy 2 and unlock them from the Treasure Book)|
|Favorite toys||Three bowling pins, cannon, helmet, parachute.|
|Play action|| Super: Puts on a helmet and hops in a cannon. It then shoots out parachuting back down.|
Strong: The puffle acts like a bowling ball and knocks down all pins. Then, he catches all the pins on his head.
Weak: Acts like a ball and only knocks down 2 pins, so it blows the last one down.
|Dance||Bounces up and down.|
|Special features||Originally from Rockhopper Island.|
|Elite Puffle Items||Star Cannon, Helmet|
|Favorite Games||Catchin' Waves, Puffle Launch|
The Red Puffle originally came from Rockhopper Island. The most famous red puffle is Rockhopper's Puffle, Yarr. Like all other puffles, red puffles need to be cared and loved for like every other kind of puffle. If you are walking a Red Puffle and enter Catchin' Waves, the red puffle will join you in the game and help you score more points. But if you choose Survival Mode, the Red Puffle (along with the other penguins) will, ironically, look scared and not join you. This is frowned upon by several players, as Red Puffles are supposed to be fearless. In March 2011, Red Puffles became the main puffle to another game, Puffle Launch, if you don't have a puffle you get to use a Red Puffle called Daredevil, a very sporty and energetic puffle, that likes cannons and wears a helmet during the game.
The Red Puffle was first introduced on December 8, 2006 (just in time for Christmas) when Rockhopper brought them to Club Penguin Island, after discovering his famous puffle Yarr, who is a Red Puffle. It is currently one of the two puffle colors non-members can buy. As seen in the book Christmas on Rockhopper Island, Red Puffles were taught to surf by Yarr, a famous Red Puffle that belongs to Captain Rockhopper.
- Attitude: Adventurous, extreme, courageous.
- Favorite toys: Bowling Pins and a Cannon. It uses itself as ball and knocks 2 over so then blows out the third. it puts itself in the cannon then it blows up , it comes down with a parachute.
- Elite Puffle Items: Star Cannon, Helmet.
- Special facts: Originally from Rockhopper Island.
- Favorite game: Catchin' Waves, Puffle Launch
- Play: Acts as a bowling ball and knocks over some pins.
- Better Play: Does the same as regular play, but catches the pins on it's head.
- Super Play: Shoots itself out of a cannon and then safely parachutes back to the ground.
- Bath: Gets out it's surfboard and catches some waves in the bath.
- Food: Eats it, then burps.
- Gum: Blows a bubble and swallows the air inside it. It then floats around like a balloon, quickly deflating.
- Cookie: Takes a bite out of it, then tosses it like a boomerang, catches it, and eats it.
- Dance: Bounces up and down.
- Postcard: Come and see my red puffle!
- Brush: Gives the Red Puffle a temporary mowhawk.
- Sleep: Sleeps normally.
There are 2 stamps you can get with Red Puffle in Catchin' Waves.
Puffle Surfin':Take your Red Puffle to a surf lesson (Easy).
Podium Puffle:Finish in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place with your puffle (Medium).
Famous Red PufflesEdit
There are multiple famous Red Puffles. They are:
- Yarr - Rockhopper's puffle.
- Blast - One of the Elite Puffles.
- Ed McCool - A puffle that appeared in PSA Mission 9: Operation: Spy & Seek.
- Daredevil - The puffle represented on Puffle Launch.
- The Puffle Cannonball - A member of the Great Puffle Circus.
- Red Puffles were the mascots of Red Team in Club Penguin Game Day for the Wii and one of them is seen on the Join Team Red postcard and Go Red Background.
- Red Puffles were the 6th puffle to be discovered in Club Penguin.
- They like to surf, and also bowling.
- They can play Catchin' Waves with you.
- It is the "Cover Puffle" for Puffle Launch.
- A story in the Holiday Party is based on the red puffles.
- Red Puffles are supposed to be fearless but when you go and play survival on Catchin' Waves, it wimps out. It is therefore possible that even Red Puffles have limits.
- Red puffles are the main character in the phone app Puffle Launch.
- Red Puffles were originally found on Rockhopper Island.
- This is Rockhopper's favorite puffle.
- It's the first Puffle that was compatible with a mini-game.
- Stompin Bob owns a red puffle.
- This is the first Puffle that did not originate from Club Penguin Island
Famous Red PufflesEdit
Red Puffle in-gameEdit
Red Puffle caring cardEdit
Red Puffle actionsEdit
Red Puffle plushesEdit