| Item of The Month
This item has been a Featured Item of the Month!
|Red Propeller Cap|
|Party|| April Fools' Party 2006|
April Fools' Party 2008
April Fools' Party 2010
|Where found|| Plaza (2006)|
Ski Village (2008)
|Item ID|| 407 |
|Unlockable||Yes (Series 2)|
- For Rookie's hat, click here.
|Party||Room||Available from||Available until|
|April Fools' Party 2006||Plaza||March 31, 2006||April 1, 2006|
|April Fools' Party 2008||Ski Village||March 28, 2008||April 2, 2008|
|April Fools' Party 2010||Dock||March 31, 2010||April 5, 2010|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 2||December 22, 2008||October 4, 2011|
- The "Spin Moves" judge in Catchin' Waves wears this.
- Green Puffles can fly with a puffle version of this item.
- It is featured in the Join Team Red postcard and You're Funny postcard.
- It was featured in the dot-to-dot of issue 201 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It appeared many times in the rooms of secret missions.
- Flit wears this item.
- One of the 101 Days of Fun characters wears it.
- It was the first ever propeller cap available in Club Penguin. *When dancing with no other items on, players hover above the ground. It also works while wearing a Jet Pack or walking with a Green Puffle.
- Rookie wears a very similar item, the Rookies Hat.
- It was voted "Clothing Item of the Year" for 2006 in The Penguin Times.
- Previously, there was a now resolved glitch that newly added clothes did not appear on the screen of the players penguin until the Edit Player box was closed, so players could still get the effects of the cap without it appearing on screen made it look like the players penguin was levitating, although only the player themself could see this happening.
- There was a glitch where you can remove the propeller cap while flying in the air and still fly. This glitch was later fixed.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Boné com Hélice|
|Spanish||Gorra con hélice roja|
|Russian||Красная кепка с пропеллером|