Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Red Electric Guitar|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 233|
The Red Electric Guitar is a hand item in Club Penguin. It costs 350 coins in the Penguin Style catalog and Music Catalog, and only members can buy it. It could also been unlocked from series 12 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||December 1, 2005||July 7, 2006|
|August 3, 2007||January 4, 2008|
|Music Catalog||July 25, 2008||August 5, 2008|
|Penguin Style||July 3, 2009||November 6, 2009|
|July 2, 2010||November 5, 2010|
|Music Catalog||July 19, 2010||Still available|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 12||February 7, 2011||October 4, 2011|
- It made an appearance on the front cover of the February 2006 Penguin Style catalog.
- It made appearances in issues 197 and 256 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It appears in the Electric Guitar Shadow Box furniture item.
- If the player dances while wearing this item, they play the guitar.
- One of the instruments of the Music Maker 3000 resembles this item.
- The Red Electric Guitar Pin is based on this item.
Names in other languages
|French||La Guitare Electrique Rouge|
|Spanish||Guitarra eléctrica roja|