|Where||Next to the Mine Shack|
|Opened||April 21, 2010|
Throw your recycling into the recycletron 3000...
... and turn rubbish things into useful things!
The Recycling Plant is a room in Club Penguin. It opened during the Earth Day 2010 party. Gary the Gadget Guy built an invention called the Recycletron 3000 to showcase in this room. Trash and unused objects are recycled here to create new objects. It is next to the Mine Shack. During Earth Day 2010, you couldn't go inside without the Recycle Pin, the award for completing the Recycling Scavenger Hunt. This room has made it's first apperance on the first day of the Earth Day which was April 22, 2010. At first to enter this room you had to hunt for trash items and then you were given complete access to the the room. You could also throw snowballs which appeared as recyclable trash. Also when you threw enough "garbage" Recycletron 3000 it would make the trash into a new item. After the Earth Day party was over, every body was able to come in the Recycling Plant. It is the least popular room in Club Penguin.
- According to Billybob, it is a permanent room.
- To some penguins, it looked like a greenhouse.
- Instead of throwing snowballs, you threw the collectible items or garbage you collected in the scavenger hunt in the Recycletron 3000.
- When you tried to enter the Recycling Plant during the Earth Day 2010, you need to complete the scavenger hunt first.
- The device requires a button and lever to be clicked, also the computer can be turned on by clicking it.
- During the April Fools' Party 2011, it was the Spinning Arrow Room. During the April Fools' Party 2010 the Mine was the Spinning Arrow Room.
- You can earn the Go Green stamp here during Earth Day Parties.
- During the Puffle Party 2013, there was a glitch where penguins threw normal snowballs instead of trash.
- The only party that this room has been decorated was the Medieval Party 2012.
- Its swf name is eco.