|Quest for the Gold Puffle|
|Date released||November 14, 2013|
|Items sold||Golden Nuggets and Gold Puffle|
|Where found||Pet Shop, digging around the island, Underground|
- Not to be confused with a stage play of a similar name.
The Quest for the Gold Puffle is an in-game quest that became available on November 14, 2013. It is similar to the Puffle Care Quest, but for the Gold Puffle. It ends at the Gold Mine, where the player can adopt a Gold Puffle.
|PH's Golden Puffle Giveaway||Meeting PH during first week of quest||No|
|Gold Puffle||Gold Mine||Yes|
How to Play
Members can get started by heading over to the Pet Shop with their puffle and buying golden o’berries from the machine. Each golden o’berries costs 10 coins (You only need 1 unless you log off or stop walking your puffle). All you have to do now is walk your puffle around the island to dig for gold nuggets. You can dig for gold nuggets until you log off. Any gold nuggets you collect will be saved. Once you’ve found 15 (or more) golden o’nuggets, take them to the Gold Mine (Mine Cave) to activate the jackhammer. Once you’re there, waddle to the golden jackhammer and watch as the gold puffle erupts from the ground. Congratulations! You’ve discovered a gold puffle! Now it’s time to give it a name and head back home.
- It is the second and most recent puffle quest.
- It was revealed on the membership page in late October 2013.
- It was released during the events leading up to Operation: Puffle.
- During the quest, player's puffles dig up 15 Golden Nuggets in order to adopt a Golden Puffle.
- When you try to name the Gold Puffle "Mantequilla" it wouldn't work. It is now fixed.