|Quest for the Golden Puffle|
|Plot||It is a play about two explorers named Alaska and Yukon who are looking for a golden puffle.|
|Dates|| April 11, 2008,|
December 12, 2008,
April 10, 2009,
December 25, 2009,
March 29, 2010,
March 15, 2012,
February 28, 2013,
November 14, 2013
|Characters||Alaska, Yukon, Boris, King Ra-Ra|
|Music||Quest for the Golden Puffle music|
- Not to be confused with the feature with a similar name.
The Quest for the Golden Puffle is a Stage play in Club Penguin. This play is also very popular, since it won everything in the Penguin Play Awards except for Best Costume every time so far. It first premiered in April 2008 and has since had seven encores.
- There is a Card-Jitsu card for Quest for the Golden Puffle.
- This play is mentioned in My Awesome Life - The Herbert Story.
Items in the Costume Trunk
- Alaska's Explorer Hat - 300 coins
- Sienna Explorer Outfit - 600 coins
- Lasso - 150 coins
- Safari Hat - 150 coins
- Supply Bag - 700 coins
- Beige Explorer Outfit - 500 coins
- Mummy Costume - 600 coins
- Pharaoh Headdress - 600 coins
- Gold Bracelets - 200 coins
- Pharaoh Costume - 800 coins
- Director's Hat - 250 coins
- Adventure Background - 60 coins
- In the mission called Waddle Squad, a fake Golden Puffle was used to trap Herbert in the Night Club.
- There are two servers named Alaska and Yukon.
- In the Quest for the Golden Puffle movie for the Penguin Play Awards, Alaska is seen holding a sack of sand and quickly swapping it for the Golden Puffle. The screen then starts shaking and a boulder starts rolling after Alaska and Yukon. This is a direct reference to Indiana Jones and the Raiders of The Lost Ark.
- During Quest for the Golden Puffle, when you stand on the big yellow switch near the golden puffle, a boulder will come. This is a reference to Indiana Jones and the Raiders of The Lost Ark.
- The name Alaska comes from the state of Alaska, which is part of the United States. The name Yukon comes from the Yukon Territory in the Canadian Province.