Club Penguin has not given the game, party, room, etc. a name, as such, the name Purple Super Hero Meteorite, is purely conjectural. However, it will be used until an official name is released.
The Purple Super Hero Meteorite is a meteor that appeared in the telescope of the Lighthouse at the Medieval Party 2012. It crashed into the island on June 7, 2012, giving penguins powers for the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012. Loki might have been inside it, suggesting its relevance, like how in The Avengers he came through the portal caused by the Tesseract cube. However, this is irrelevant, because he was an ordinary penguin before he was given powers by the meteor. The meteor also powered Protobot, which powered Destructobot.
- The meteor hit Club Penguin at the Dock on June 7, 2012.
- It is most referred as a meteor, although it is technically a meteorite.
- It did not show much significance after the Meteor Strike. It did, however, give Super Powers to penguins, and appeared on the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012 homepage.
- As shown in some of the newest Field-Ops, Gary studied the meteor's energy, showing that it will be significant again sometime. It did, as Gary used it for the Time Trekker 3000.
- It is equivalent to the Power Crystals at the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013.