|| Arrow Keys
| Minigame location
|| Pet Shop
| Date released
|| November 3, 2011|
May 9, 2013 (Club Penguin App)
- If you were looking for the beta version, click here.
Pufflescape is a game on Club Penguin, which is accessible from the Pet Shop. It was released on November 3, 2011, right after the Halloween Party 2011.
There are currently 23 levels in 3 different level sets, while the player can play in the regular mode, or extreme mode, which is more challenging.
Pufflescape has 3 different Level Sets:
- Entrance: This is the only set where non-members and members can play. It has eight levels.
- Depths: A member only set. It has eight levels.
- Legend: A member only set. It has six regular levels and a final level with three parts of it.
- Main article: List of Pufflescape Stamps
- It has its own stamps.
- It is one of the fastest ways to earn coins, especially if you have all of the stamps. Another way for fast coin collecting is playing Cart Surfer.
- It is based on the game Rollerscape, which was testable to Testers in the Beta Team.
- In Pufflescape you can play with any kind of puffle that you own without having to walk them, except the Rainbow Puffle and the Gold Puffle, which have not yet been added.
- If you do not bring a Puffle to this game (or own one), the default puffle (White Puffle) will be used.
- Neither the Rainbow Puffle nor the Gold Puffle can be used in this game yet.
- Pufflescape was first released in the Beta Team.
- You can play this game in My Penguin.
- Each O' Berry is worth 15 coins.
- There is a glitch where when you eat a bonus Puffle-O anytime, it blinks after you complete any level. The glitch has been fixed.
- There is a glitch where the escape door will randomly open even if you do not collect the key, although the door is not really open.
- When you pause the level, the play button blinks and forces penguins to either restart the level or go back to the level screen.
The Newspaper Advertisement
What the Game
looks like from outside.
The Pufflescape levels screen
Names in other languages