|| Arrow Keys
| Minigame location
|| Pet Shop
| Date released
|| November 3, 2011 (desktop)|
May 9, 2013 (mobile)
| Date closed
|| March 30, 2017
- If you were looking for the beta version, click here.
Pufflescape was a game in Club Penguin, which was accessible from the Pet Shop. It was released on November 3, 2011, right after the Halloween Party 2011.
There were 23 levels in 3 different level sets, while the player could play in the regular mode, or extreme mode, which was more challenging.
Pufflescape had 3 different Level Sets:
- Entrance: This was the only set where non-members could play. It had eight levels.
- Depths: A member only set. It had eight levels.
- Legend: A member only set. It had six regular levels and a final level with divided in three parts.
- Main article: List of Pufflescape Stamps
- It was one of the fastest ways to earn coins, especially if you had all of the stamps. Another way for fast coin collecting was playing Cart Surfer.
- It was based on the game Rollerscape, which was testable to Testers in the Beta Team.
- In Pufflescape you could play with any kind of puffle that you owned without having to walk with them, except the Rainbow Puffle, the Gold Puffle and Puffle Creatures, which have not been added.
- If you did not bring a Puffle to this game (or own one), the default puffle (White Puffle) would be used.
- You could play this game in My Penguin.
- Each O' Berry was worth 15 coins.
- There was a glitch where when you ate a bonus Puffle-O anytime, it blinked after you completed any level. The glitch was later fixed.
- There was a glitch where the escape door would randomly open even if you did not collect the key, although the door was not really open. This glitch was never fixed.
- When you paused the level, the play button blinked and forced penguins to either restart the level or went back to the level screen. This glitch was never fixed.
The Newspaper advertisement
What the Game
looks like from outside
The Pufflescape levels screen
Names in other languages