|Minigame Location||Pet Shop|
|Date released|| November 3, 2011
May 9, 2013 (My Penguin)
|Date closed||Still Open|
- If you were looking for the beta version, click here.
There are currently 23 levels in 3 different level sets, while the player can play in the regular mode, or extreme mode, which is more challenging.
Pufflescape has 3 different Level Sets:
A member only set. 8 levels.
A member only set. 6 regular levels and a final level with 3 parts of it.
- Main article: List of Pufflescape Stamps
- It has its own stamps.
- It is one of the fastest ways to earn coins, especially if you have all of the stamps. Another way for fast coin collecting is playing Cart Surfer.
- It is based on the game Rollerscape, which was testable to Testers in the Beta Team.
- In Pufflescape you can play with any kind of puffle that you own without having to walk them, except the Rainbow Puffle, which has not yet been added.
- If you do not bring a Puffle to this game (or own one), the default puffle (White Puffle) will be used.
- The Rainbow Puffle cannot be used in this game yet.
- Pufflescape was first released in the Beta Team.
- You can play this game in My Penguin.
- There is a glitch where when you eat a bonus Puffle-O anytime, it blinks after you complete any level. The glitch has been fixed.
- There is a glitch where the escape door will randomly open even if you do not collect the key, although the door is not really open.
- When you pause the level, the play button blinks and forces penguins to either restart the level or go back to the level screen.
- There is a glitch where you can get minus coins