This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Member item||No, Yes (formerly)|
|Where found||After using a Herbert's Revenge or a EPF Card Game code|
The Puffle Whistle (named EPF Puffle in Club Penguin) is a gadget used in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force and its sequel, Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge. If you type in an unused code for Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge, you will be able to get it in-game. It's a silver whistle with a blue puffle icon on the side. It's given to the player by Agent PH after you have learned to train with Blast. It is used to call the seven different Elite Puffles, anywhere in the island by tapping the whistle icon, then selecting the puffle you want; then blowing into the DS' microphone. You can also touch it to make a puffle go away.
In Herbert's Revenge Mission 10, you were able to call Klutzy on the whistle to cut some objects as the scissors tool in the Spy Gadget broke in that mission. During the first few missions, you could only call the puffles who you have already trained with. If a puffle is unavailable, it will be darker than other puffles.
When Herbert's Revenge was released, a code inside the case with the DS card came with it to unlock the EPF Suit, the EPF Phone, 1500 Coins and the Puffle Whistle. One year later, the EPF Card game was released and it came with a code that unlocked the same items for unknown reasons. The code can be used online at the Unlock Items Online page.
- The puffle icons on the old Puffle Whistle are the ones on Puffle-So-Cute-O.
- PH wears this item.
- You can call Flare the Elite Puffle with this item, this also works with walking a puffle.
- It used to be a member item before August 2012.
- There was a glitch where you could not use it even when you had entered the code.
- It is one of the only items that aren't animated in the Club Penguin App, another being the Compass.