|Minigame location|| Snow Forts (December 14, 2005 - February 24, 2006) |
Plaza (February 24 - March 17, 2006)
Pet Shop (March 17, 2006 - April 17, 2014)
Puffle Park (April 17, 2014 - present)
|Date released|| December 14, 2005|
May 9, 2013 (Club Penguin (app))
Puffle Roundup (formerly known as Puffle Game) is a mini-game in Club Penguin that is located in the Puffle Park. The objective of the game is to round up all the Puffles into a pen. When playing, the player must move their cursor to herd Puffles into the pen. The player has 120 seconds in each round. The score depends on how many puffles were successfully caught multiplied by the number of seconds left divided by ten. If Puffles are driven out of the area, they will escape.
The game used to feature all breeds of puffle, except red, which was added after the original version of the game was made. When Club Penguin gave double coins for the game, the Red Puffle was added. The Yellow Puffle and the White Puffle have been seen, but they are not common to be found. On October 23, 2010, the Orange Puffle was introduced into this game. It is one of the least popular games due to its length, though it has been proven to be one of the most useful games to earn coin revenue.
Each Puffle has low speed and fast speed.
- Fast Speed Puffles
- Slow Puffles
- Note that Yellow Puffles can be fast or slow.
- There was once a serious glitch that when players manage to complete 3 rounds and start another one, they will get removed from the server. The glitch has now been fixed.
- There is a glitch that if a puffle is in the pen, and your mouse presses against it, the puffle will escape. The glitch has not been fixed.
- There is a serious glitch that if you get all of the puffles in the pen, a glitch will happen. If the timer is NOT up where it should be, it should say: Caught 0000, Escaped: 0000.
- The Puffle Roundup area is based on the Snow Room from Penguin Chat 3.
- There are no stamps for this game.
- It is featured on the PUFFLE ROUND-UP Card-Jitsu Power Card.
- The Rainbow Puffle and the Gold Puffle are not in the game.
- The My Penguin version is a bit more challenging than the online version, and the puffles also have a different squeaking voice.
- Before it was moved to the Pet Shop, it used to be called the Puffle Game.
- It used to be the only game in the Pet Shop that you don't play with your puffle.
- This is the most moved game in Club Penguin, with four relocations.
- The music from the game was used in The Fair 2014.
- The puffles still have their old design.
- When it was at the Snow Forts it led to where the Plaza is now, when it was at the Plaza it led to where the Forest is now and when it was at the Pet Shop it led to where the Puffle Park is now.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Pega o Puffle||Catch the Puffle|
|French||Puffles en Fuite||Puffle in Fled|
|Spanish||Fuga de Puffles||Puffle Escape|