This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Puffle Party 2013|
|When||March 21, 2013 - April 5, 2013|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
PH Giveaway (only if you met PH)
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
The Puffle Party 2013 was the fifth annual Puffle Party in Club Penguin. It began on March 21, 2013, and ended on April 5, 2013. It was confirmed in the Club Penguin Magazine Issue 14. PH was the mascot for the party. The Rainbow Puffle became up for adoption at the party. The Puffle Hotel was built in order to reach the Cloud Forest, high above the Plaza. The Puffle Hotel has 3 floors: the Lobby, the Spa and Gym, and the Roof. This is where Puffle Pros can complete the Puffle Care Quest and will get launched out of the Rainbow Cannon on the Roof to the Cloud Forest. The Puffle Hotel is now a permanent building between the Pet Shop and the Stage.
|Gourmet O'Berries||Hand Item||Puffle Tasks||No|
|Puffle Groomer Outfit||Body Item||Yes|
|Puffle Trainers||Feet Item||Yes|
|Spa Towel||Neck Item||Yes|
|Puffle Hotel Cap||Head Item||Yes|
|Rainbow Puffle||Puffle||Cloud Forest||Yes|
|PH Giveaway||Background||Meeting PH||No|
- There were three special limited time Emoticons. They were the Rainbow Puffle Emote, the O Berry emote and the Rainbow emote.
- The Puffle Play Zone returned from the Puffle Party 2012, and members were able to transform into a puffle again.
- A week before Puffle Party started, Rainbow Puffles started coming down from the sky at the Dock, Beach, Ski Village, and the Forest every few minutes.
- This year, the Blue Puffle's domain was at the Dock instead of the Forest. This left the Forest completely undecorated even from Plaza it look like decorated.
- The Puffle Show and the Night Club Rooftop did not return this year.
- In the Snow Forts, there is usually a puffle snowball fight here. However, this was not included in the party this year.
- A week after the party started, Polo Field confirmed via Twitter that the Puffle Care Quest waiting time to do your next task would be reduced to 6 hours instead of 18.
- The party was scheduled to end on April 2, 2013 but Club Penguin extended it for 2 more days to make up for the week's updates being late.
- It was a nominee for the Best Party of 2013 in The Spoiler Alert.
- A week before the party started, there was a glitch enabling you to get the Party Puffle stamp even before the party has started. You had to walk your puffle to the room where the party room of that puffle was going to be. For example, walking your Green Puffle to the Beacon would get you the stamp. You would get the stamp, even though the party had not started yet.
- The Puffle Play Zone was called Lock Down and had music from Operation: Blackout, this glitch was fixed.
- When you went to the Beacon, all music in Club Penguin cut off. You couldn't hear any music or sounds. This glitch was fixed.
- On March 22, 2013, some penguins had to redo some tasks of the Puffle Care Quest because Club Penguin was unable to save the setting that you have already completed it.
- There was a glitch if you have a brown puffle and you go into the play zone, scroll over the brown puffle and it will be a Rainbow Puffle for a second. This glitch was been fixed
- There was a glitch where PH's player card would be Aqua instead of being Brown. This glitch wasn't fixed.
- There was a glitch with PH. If she was on your on friend list, she would be offline for all of the party. This glitch has been happening to all mascots since Rockhopper at the Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit in 2012.
- There was a glitch that some penguins can't access Club Penguin during the party. Later this glitch was fixed. The same glitch happened in the Puffle Party 2012.
- If you went to give a Rainbow Puffle their toy, the cloud, their Puffle Hat would disappear, if they had one.
- If you went on the running machine with your puffle then teleport your puffle would be frozen until you logged out.
- On the Map it didn't show Puffle Party Go there ! . This was fixed.
- When you threw a snowball in the Recycling Plant, it wasn't rubbish, it was just a snowball.
- After the party ended, if you did the first task in the Puffle Care Quest, it would say that you did all the tasks and you would be able to get all of the rewards. This glitch was fixed the next day.
- After the party ended, if you did a task half between the task you send your puffle to your igloo it will come up with a never ending 'ding' which has the + sign a the task symbol above your head. This glitch has not been fixed.
- There was a glitch that would make your penguin's name invisible until you changed rooms or logged out.
Much like the 2009, 2010, 2011 and Puffle Party 2012, each color puffle had its own room dedicated to them, or in other words, their domain. The Blue Puffle domain was moved from the Forest to the Dock this year. Their domains are:
|Puffle||Room||What would a snowball turn into if you threw one in the Party Room|
|Brown||Dance Lounge||Multicolor Snowballs|
|Purple||Night Club||Multicolor Snowballs|
|Rainbow||Cloud Forest||Regular Snowballs|
|White||Ski Hill||Multicolor Snowballs|
Rainbow Puffle Spotted
Log Out Screens
Puffle Party 2013 Tour Guide Description
|Town||Even the Town has been Puffle-ized! Take your pet for some java at the Coffee Shop...try on puffle fan fashions in the Clothes Shop...or rock out together in the Dance Club|
|Dance Club||This is the main floor of the Dance Club. Purple Puffles love hitting the dance floor...they've got the best moves!|
|Arcade||Welcome to the Lounge...where Brown Puffles like to hang out. Here you can grab some snacks...and play some arcade games.|
|Dock||Welcome to the Dock. Blue Puffles are having great fun playing here! You can also ride behind a speedboat and play Hydro Hopper|
|Beach||This is the Beach, home of the Lighthouse. It's a great place to relax with your puffles. Sometimes a pirate ship docks here. Captain Rockhopper has a red puffle named Yarr!|
|Box Dimension||This place is called the Box Dimension...Naturally it is filled with boxes... It's also a great place for an Orange Puffle Party!|
|Lighthouse||This is the Lighthouse...where yellow puffles are being creative! Have your portrait painted...see the amazing sculptures...or relax and watch a puffle performance|
|Beacon||Here we have the Beacon. Green Puffles are having fun up here. They're the silliest of all the puffles! If you've always wanted to fly too...take your green puffle into Jet Pack Adventure|
|Ski Village||Here we are in the Ski Village...head on up the hills to race sleds...take your puffle into the Play Zone...or wander into the Everyday Phoning Facility|
|Ski Hill||Welcome to the Ski Hill! This is THE place to bring your white puffle. Try out the cloud maker...or sit back and enjoy the figure skating show!|
|Ski Lodge||Welcome to the Puffle Play Zone! This is the ultimate play place for puffles. Let your puffle try the climbing wall...or treat them to a new hair style!|
|Puffle Play Zone||Squeak squeak squeak! Squeak squeak squeak squeak...squeak squeak squeak! SQUEAK!|
|Snow Forts||These are the Snow Forts! Start a snowball fight with your friends...bring your puffle with you to join in the fun!|
|Puffle Feeding Area||This is the Puffle Feeding Area! Throw them some Puffle O's. They're a puffle's favorite treat to eat. Make a puffle happy today!|
|Plaza||Welcome to the Plaza! Take your puffle for dinner at the Pizza Parlor...watch a show together at the Stage...visit friends at the Pet Shop...or head into the Puffle Hotel...for some rest and relaxation.|
|Underground Pool||Here we have the Underground Pool. It's been turned into a skate park. Black Puffles are gnarly little dudes. Bring yours down to skate...or just to hang out with your friends.|
|Pet Shop||We're having a Puffle Party in the Pet Shop! Here you can round up and adopt puffles. You can also buy puffle furniture for your igloo. Exercise your pet in Pufflescape...or send them to the skies in Puffle Launch!|
|Puffle Hotel Lobby||Welcome to the Puffle Hotel! Treat your puffle to food, toys and hats...get pampered at the Puffle Spa...or head upstairs to relax by the pool.|
|Puffle Hotel Spa||Here your puffle can enjoy a workout...on the treadmill or at a step class. Then indulge them with a Spa Treatment. Careful not to get soap in your eyes!|
|Puffle Hotel Roof||This is the rooftop of the Puffle Hotel. Treat your pet to a delicious snack...go for a dip or relax by the poolside... Members can launch into the Cloud Forest!|
|Cloud Forest||It's the majestic Rainbow Puffle!!!!! Best discovery EVER!!!!! Must. Tell. Everyone!|
|Cove||This is the Cove! Red Puffles are having a jolly good time here! Go swimming in the water...Or test your surf skills and catch some waves! Don't forget to take your Red Puffle with you.|
|Iceberg||This is the Iceberg! Right now it's a pink puffle's favorite spot. If you want to dive into the ocean depths...try out the Aqua Grabber. And take your Pink Puffle with you!|
Puffle Party Chat
|Hearts for Puffles!|
|Let's groom our puffles|
|Let's exercise our puffles|
|Let's feed our puffles|
|Let's rest our puffles|
|To the Puffle Hotel!|
|To the Puffle Play Zone!|
|What's your puffle's name?|
|Gasp! A Rainbow Puffle!|
Puffle Party 2013 Jokes
|Why did the penguin put oil on the puffle?||It was squeaking!|
|What do you call a puffle in space?||Lost!|
|Why did the puffle cross the playground?||To get to the other slide!|
|What do you call a puffle with a cold?||A snuffle!|
|What pet makes the loudest noise?||A trum-pet!|
|How do puffles like their dinner?||O Berry well!|
|What's cute and fluffy and jumps a lot?||A puffle with a hiccups!|
|What did the artist name his puffle?||Drew!|
- Puffle Hotel
- Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman)
- Rainbow Puffle
- Puffle Parties
- List of Parties and Events in 2013
- Town, Plaza, Snow Forts, Puffle Feeding Area
- Beach, Beacon, Dock, Iceberg
- Pet Shop, Ski Lodge and Puffle Play Zone
- Ski Hill, Ski Village
- Puffle Hotel Lobby
- Puffle Hotel Spa
- Puffle Hotel Roof
- Cloud Forest