This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Puffle Party 2012|
|Members only?||Puffle Play Zone|
|When||March 15–29, 2012|
|Free Item(s)|| Polka Dot Puffle Hat|
Mini Polka Dot Puffle Hat
Gigantic St. Patrick's Hat
PH Giveaway Background (only if you met PH)
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
The Puffle Party 2012 was the 4th annual Puffle Party in Club Penguin. It took place from March 15 to March 28, 2012. This was the first party to have PH as a mascot. Club Penguin's site and login screen had Club Puffle on it.
- Penguins were banned when they danced in some places. This glitch was fixed later.
- You could go into the Puffle Spa while still being a penguin.
- When you turned into a puffle you would see it change colors once a while in busy rooms.
- The Puffle Handler's player card would be aqua instead of being brown. This glitch was fixed.
- When puffles transformed back into a penguin the penguins were spotted with the color Old Blue. This glitch has been fixed.
- The Cloud Maker 3000 made its return from the Festival of Flight at this Party. It was located on the Ski Hill for White Puffles.
- Strangely, just like during the Puffle Party 2011, there were still balloons at the Dance Lounge even though brown puffles are afraid of balloons.
- There was a different Puffle Party logo this time.
- A weird fact is that the Puffles in the background still had the old Puffle design, while the balloons and Penguins who turned into Puffles had the new Puffle design.
- Some Puffle rooms are in different locations than the previous year's party, such as the White Puffle room being at the Ski Hill instead of the Mine.
- This was the first time that PH was meetable in-game, and the first time we met her with her new style.
- Strangely, the Box Dimension was decorated for the Orange Puffles, but it didn't have construction or a party crate.
- The way you could become a puffle during the party resembles what happened during the April Fools' Party 2008 on the CPIP servers, where you would become a Green Puffle when logging in.
- It was the first Puffle Party to be in March, as the previous 3 were in February.
- This was the last Puffle Party to have the Puffle Show because it did not return for the Puffle Party 2013.
- The word "Penguin" on the Club Penguin logo was crossed out for the party and was replaced by "Puffle".
Membership pop ups
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Puffle Partido 2012|
|French||Puffle Partie 2012|
|Spanish||Puffle Partido 2012|
|German||Puffle Partei 2012|