This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Puffle Party 2011|
|When||February 17—28, 2011|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
Blue Puffle Hat
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
The Puffle Party 2011 was the 3rd annual Puffle Party in Club Penguin. It was first confirmed on a blog post. It began on February 17, though it was supposed to start a day later, and it ended on February 28.
|Blue Puffle Hat||Plaza||No|
|Cadence's Autograph||By meeting Cadence||No|
|Striped Puffle Jacket||Puffle Show||Yes|
Much like the Puffle Party 2009 and Puffle Party 2010, each color puffle had its own room dedicated to them, or in other words, their domain. Their domains use music from past parties. For example, the Pink Puffle's domain is the Iceberg, and it uses the Penguin Games music. (The Penguin Games involved sport and pink puffles like sport) This proves that the domain music relates to the characteristics of the puffle the domain is "owned" by). The domains are:
- The Arcade menu changed every 5 minutes.
- Cadence appeared as a meetable character with her Purple Puffle, Lolz.
- This is the first puffle party to not feature a new puffle.
- If you walked your puffle to their themed room, you would earn the Party Puffle stamp.
- Club Penguin did not change it that much from 2010, other than the Puffle Show and the Rooftop.
- In the Box Dimension, you will throw cookies instead of snowballs.
- After the Brown Puffle were discovered in the Wilderness Expedition 2011 on January 18, 2011, they decide to join the fun.
- Strangely, there were balloons at the Dance Lounge even though brown puffles are afraid of balloons. The same thing happened for the Puffle Party 2012, and the Puffle Party 2013.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa dos Puffles 2011|
|French||Fête des Puffles 2011|
|Spanish||Fiesta de Puffles 2011|