This article is a list of things. The article for what this page lists is at Puffle Related Items.
- Puffle-O's- a great snack for puffles. they fill the energy bar but when the energy bar is full it will decrease the health bar.
- O-Berries- the ingredients for Puffle-O's. Having mixed with Hot Sauce is a dangerous combination for Black Puffles. (See below for more information)
- Spicy O-Berries- O-Berries mixed with Hot Sauce. Spicy O-Berries can be made in mission 6, where you are trapped in a cave and the entrance is blocked by snow. You have to feed this to your black puffle and he will go crazy and fly out, burning and breaking the snow causes you to escape.
- Gum- a treat for puffles. Having 2 or more would make the puffles health go down.
- Cookies- a treat for puffles, having 2 or more would make the puffle's health go down.
- Box of Pizza (8 Slices)
- 2 Boxes of Pizza (16 Slices)
- 3 Boxes of Pizza (24 Slices)
- Bath - washes your puffle, thus raising its health and rest.
- Toys - every puffle has some favorite toys that it adores. If all the stats are full the puffle will play differently. If all stats are low it will also play differently.
- Leash - a item that allows you to walk puffles.
- Comb - you can comb your puffle so you it boosts the care bar.
- Beds- puffles sleep in beds. There is one for every color. Red, Blue, Pink, Grey (Black), Green, Purple, Yellow, White, Orange, and Brown.
- Houses- puffles also sleep in houses. There is one for every color.
- Igloo- a tiny igloo-shaped furniture item for your puffles.
- Puffle Tent- a small brown tent for puffles to sleep in.
- Puffle Washer- a machine that is used to wash puffles. It soaks them in water mixed with shampoo then dries them, fluffs them up and turns them into a cubic puffle.
- Small Scratching Post- a small green post for puffles. It has a spring with an orange ball on top. The puffles will scratch their backs on it.
- Large Scratching Post- a giant pink scratching post with a springy cube on top. The puffle bounces on it.
- Puffle Tree- a big round blue bowl on a stand. The puffles bounce in the bowl.
- Puffle Condo- a tall big pink tower with 3 holes. Puffles like to play peek-a-boo with this.
- Running Wheel- similar to a hamster wheel. Puffles use it like a hamster does.
- Scratch Tower- puffles can swing on it.
- Puffle Ball- this is like a hamster ball. Puffles will hop in and whirl around.
- Double Dish- Puffles eat out of this when they are hungry.
- Water Dish- a big bowl full of water. Puffles love to drink out of it and they sometimes use a straw.
- Water Bottle- Puffles drink out of this.
- Green Puffle Beanbag Chair- a Bean Bag that looks like a Green Puffle.
- Puffle Posters- posters that have puffles on them.
- Puffle Picture- puffles pictures, similar to the Puffle posters.
- Bell- appear in a Card-Jitsu card, when the player rings a bell and the puffles come running towards the opponent.
- Rope- appears on the Card-Jitsu card Puffle Round Up.
- Brown Block- Puffles use this to drink out of the water dish.
- Straw- Puffles use this to drink out of the water dish.
- Edible Bowl- Puffles eat this when eating Puffle-O's.
- Pommel Horse- Puffles don't play with this but in the "Igloo Makeover" book it shows a green puffle on it.
- Paper- Puffles don't eat this on Club Penguin, but in the "Ultimate Official Guide to Club Penguin" book in the "How to Not Use This Book" section, it says as a snack for your puffle. Which means puffles might like to eat paper.
- Top Hat- a Top Hat was thought to be food by Fluffy in a Comic.
- Puffleposter1002- appeared in Penguin Tales, and it was invented by Gary to let puffles deliver mail.This was posted by Kyra Bell,x x x x o o o o x x x x
- Puffleposter1002 Launcher- launches the Puffleposter1002.
- Running Wheels attached to a Power Box- appeared in a comic where a penguin gave a penguin a tour of his igloo and when he showed the puffles the where making electricity by running Wheels.
- Book- there is a sticker in the book Stuck on Puffles that has a Blue Puffle reading a book.
Puffle Show ItemsEdit
- Starting House
- Ring Hoop
- Balance Beam
- Corner Curve
- Jumping Beams
- Finish Platform
- Judging Seats
- Grooming Seats
Puffle Circus ItemsEdit
- Magician's Hat
- Fake Mustache
- Tight Rope
- Big Ball
- Rings of Fire
- Silver Rings
- Circus Cannon
- Crash Helmet
The following items may not come out in the future but are seen in the pet shop.
Upgraded Large Scratching Post Edit
In the top right corner of the Pet Shop is a large scratching post with a platform.
Purple Cube Edit
- Behind the houses in the Pet Shop is a fluffy purple cube.
Puffle Den Edit
- There is a glass den with a white, black, purple, green, blue and pink puffle in it.
- Puffles will do something when they are low on a stat.
- Puffle's stomachs will gurgle and then the puffle will send a postcard to their owner and dream of food.
- Puffles will yawn.
When Low on HealthEdit
- Puffles will poke their tongue out. The purple puffle and brown puffle will roll its eyes instead.
Furniture from Puffle PartyEdit
Square Puffle Tree with Orange BallEdit
This was what the pizza parlor looked like.
This was in The puffle feeding area.
This was at the Forest.
Super Scratch TowerEdit
This was at the Dock.
This was at the Iceberg during Puffle Parties.
Double Small Scratching PostEdit
This is what the coffee shop looked like.
This was what the Puffle Show looked like.
This appears at the Puffle Hotel Spa.