|Where||Between the Pet Shop and The Stage in the Plaza|
|Opened||March 21, 2013|
|Room ID|| 430 (Lobby)|
Spa: Here your puffle can enjoy a workout ...on the treadmill or at a step class... Then indulge them with a spa treatment. Careful not to get soap in your eyes!
The Puffle Hotel is a building in Club Penguin. It is located between the Pet Shop and The Stage, in the Plaza. Construction began two weeks before the Puffle Party 2013. Its original purpose was to build the hotel tall enough to reach the Rainbow Puffles on a cloud coming towards Club Penguin Island, but it was then decided that it would be permanent. The building was designed by PH. Its purpose after the party was to give penguins and their puffles a wonderful place to relax, work out, and hang out with friends. The main employees of the building are Puffle Pros who have completed the Puffle Care Quest.
As confirmed by the Club Penguin Times, the Puffle Hotel is very popular with both puffles and penguins, and is buzzing with activity and popularity.
- The exterior of the building has the same color scheme as the Pet Shop.
- In the newspaper, PH said that you can bring your puffles here to pamper them.
- The last time a new building was added to The Plaza was in November 2007, when the Stage was added.
- It is the first new room(s) in Club Penguin since 2010. The last time a new room was added in Club Penguin, was the Water Dojo in November 2010.
- It is the third building in Club Penguin to have three floors, first the Night Club, and second the Gift Shop, where the roof floor is open in PSA Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins.
- Despite being called a Puffle Hotel, the Puffle Hotel has no hotel rooms to stay at, thus being more of a Puffle Resort.
- You can do the Puffle Tasks here.
- Strangely, there are no stairs in the hotel, just the elevator.
- The Puffle Hotel has the same intials as Puffle Handler, possibly because it was PH who built it.
- It is the third building to have an elevator, the first one being the Dance Club, and the second is the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- On April 5th, 2013, all of the rooms were added to the teleport on the EPF Spy Phone.
- It does not currently appear on the Map.
- All three floors plays variants of Puffle Dance.
- After November 21, 2013, players could use the facilities of the hotel to slightly raise their puffles' health stats.
VideoPuffle Party 2013 - Official Trailer (GCTV)(00:35)
1,250 views Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman) Music Video Official Club Penguin(01:08)
|Pet Shop||The Stage, Pizza Parlor|