This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Where||Between the Mall and Pet Shop|
|Opened|| March 21, 2013,|
April 17, 2014
(Club Penguin App)
|Closed||March 30, 2017|
|Room ID|| 430 (Lobby)|
Spa: Here your puffle can enjoy a workout ...on the treadmill or at a step class... Then indulge them with a spa treatment. Careful not to get soap in your eyes!
The Puffle Hotel was a building in Club Penguin. It was located between the Pet Shop and the Mall, in the Plaza. Construction began two weeks before the Puffle Party 2013. Its original purpose was to build the hotel tall enough to reach the Rainbow Puffles on a Cloud Forest coming towards Club Penguin Island, but it was then decided that it would be permanent. The building was designed by PH.
- On April 5, 2013, all of the rooms were added to the teleport on the EPF Spy Phone.
- As of November 21, 2013, players can use the facilities of the hotel to slightly raise the health stats of their puffles.
- The Puffle Hotel was added to the map on April 17, 2014.
- During the Halloween Party 2014, 10 more floors of the Puffle Hotel were opened and players were able to solve puzzles and assemble the Ghost Catcher there for capturing Ghost Puffles. Before the party, the 3 default floors were given a Halloween theme.
- The exterior of the building has the same color scheme as the Pet Shop.
- In the newspaper, PH said that you can bring your puffles here to pamper them.
- This is the second building to open in the Plaza. The first was the Stage in November 2007.
- It was the first room to be added to Club Penguin since 2010.
- It is the third building in Club Penguin to have three floors. The other two are the Dance Club and Clothes Shop, where the roof floor is open in PSA Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins.
- Despite being called a Puffle Hotel, the Puffle Hotel has no hotel rooms to stay at, thus being more of a Puffle Resort.
- You can do the Puffle Tasks here.
- There are no stairs in the hotel, just an elevator.
- The Puffle Hotel has the same initials as Puffle Handler, possibly because it was PH who built/designed it.
- It is the third building to have an elevator, the first one being the Dance Club, and the second is the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- All three floors play a variant of Puffle Dance.
- If someone throws a snowball at you on the spa part of the second floor, you'll be covered in bubbles.
- The Halloween Party 2014 was the first party in which the Puffle Hotel was decorated.
- Hotel of the Living Sled took place here.
|Pet Shop||Puffle Berry Mall, Pizza Parlor|