|Where||Between the Stage and Pet Shop|
|Opened|| March 21, 2013, |
April 17, 2014
(Club Penguin App)
|Room ID|| 430 (Lobby)|
Spa: Here your puffle can enjoy a workout ...on the treadmill or at a step class... Then indulge them with a spa treatment. Careful not to get soap in your eyes!
The Puffle Hotel is a building in Club Penguin. It is located between the Pet Shop and the Stage, in The Plaza. Construction began two weeks before the Puffle Party 2013. Its original purpose was to build the hotel tall enough to reach the Rainbow Puffles on a Cloud Forest coming towards Club Penguin Island, but it was then decided that it would be permanent. The building was designed by PH. Its purpose after the party was to give penguins and their puffles a wonderful place to relax, work out, and hang out with friends.
As confirmed by the Club Penguin Times, the Puffle Hotel is very popular with both puffles and penguins, and is buzzing with activity and popularity.
- On April 5, 2013, all of the rooms were added to the teleport on the EPF Spy Phone.
- As of November 21, 2013, players can use the facilities of the hotel to slightly raise the health stats of their puffles.
- The Puffle Hotel was added to the map on April 17, 2014.
- During the Halloween Party 2014, 10 more floors of the Puffle Hotel were opened and players will be able to solve puzzles and assemble the Ghost Catcher there for capturing Ghost Puffles. Before the party, the 3 default floors were given a Halloween theme.
- The exterior of the building has the same color scheme as the Pet Shop.
- In the newspaper, PH said that you can bring your puffles here to pamper them.
- This is the second building to open in the Plaza. The first was the Stage in November 2007.
- It was the first room to be added to Club Penguin since 2010.
- It is the third building in Club Penguin to have three floors. The other two are the Dance Club and Clothes Shop, where the roof floor is open in PSA Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins.
- Despite being called a Puffle Hotel, the Puffle Hotel has no hotel rooms to stay at, thus being more of a Puffle Resort.
- You can do the Puffle Tasks here.
- There are no stairs in the hotel, just an elevator.
- The Puffle Hotel has the same initials as Puffle Handler, possibly because it was PH who built/designed it.
- It is the third building to have an elevator, the first one being the Dance Club, and the second is the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- All three floors play a variant of Puffle Dance.
- If someone throws a snowball at you on the spa part of the second floor, you'll be covered in bubbles.
- The Halloween Party 2014 is the first party in which the Puffle Hotel will be decorated.
- Hotel of the Living Sled took place here.
Halloween Party 2014
|Pet Shop||The Stage, Pizza Parlor|