- This article is about hats for Puffles. For the penguin hat, see Puffle Hat (item).
Puffle Hats are head items that only puffles can wear. They were first released on October 4, 2011. The first puffle hats were available for members only, but later several were available for all players.
- Main article: List of Puffle Hats
- When a puffle is wearing a puffle hat and dances with a penguin, the puffle hat will go missing.
- When a puffle wearing a puffle hat plays with puffle furniture it's hat will go missing and the puffles art style will change back to the old art style.
- When a puffle wearing a puffle hat plays or take a bath, or doing some kind of an activity, it's hat will go missing.
- However it reappears after the activity is over.
- Penguins who had membership and bought member-only puffle hats, and lost their membership, can still use the puffle hats.
- The Mini Polka Dot Puffle Hat is the first free puffle hat for non-members.
- Most puffle hats are based off of items penguins wear.
- When you put a hat on the puffle and transform into it in the Puffle Party you lose the hat.
- An R2-D2 Helmet puffle hat was released for the Star Wars Takeover.
- Most puffle hats are based off of penguin clothes.
- A Miners Helmet Puffle Hat was released in the Club Penguin Magazine.
- The Pumpkin Lid is a free Puffle Hat during the Halloween Party 2013.