| Future event
This article is about something that will occur in Club Penguin in the future. Things are subject to change.
Project: Super Secret (often referred to in marketing as "#ProjectSuperSecret") is a secret project that will arrive sometime in the future. It was first mentioned by Spike Hike and described as the "next big thing for CP and beyond".
The Clothing Customizer is a part of Project: Super Secret that was first partly revealed on June 29, 2015 on the fan blog, Club Penguin Space. On July 3, 2015, it was revealed by Club Penguin in a video. Unlike the Custom Hoodies, players will be able to change the color of a hoodie in three areas, add one of many patterns, add a decal, and alter its size.
On March 11, 2016 with the post "Project: Super Secret Update!", Megg posted a video showing the close-to final version of the Clothing Customizer.
On August 21, 2015, Megg teased another part of Project: Super Secret in a blog post called "Express Yourself". The post showed a test video of actions penguins could use to express their feelings.
On November 27, 2015, Megg teased another part of Project: Super Secret in a blog post called "Project: Super Secret... Welcome!". The post showed the concept of a welcome area where new penguins are welcomed into the community.
Club Penguin Island
On December 22, 2015, Spike Hike posted a sneak peek of the new renovated Club Penguin Island alongside the new Migrator on Twitter, with a caption underneath saying: "Hey this looks familiar, yet different. Are we in a different dimension?" It also shows part of the new Welcome area, the Beach, and a tall building in the back.
On January 29, 2016, Megg posted a sneak peek of the Fun Hut with the post "Project: Super Secret - Fun Hut!". The post showed the concept art for the hut.
On February 24, 2016 with the post "Calling All Penguins in Australia and New Zealand!", Spike Hike posted a sneak peek of Disney Mix, a social messaging app that was released on February 25, 2016 for iOS and Android.  The app contains a range of Disney content as well as a free and safe way to chat.
On February 26, 2016 with the post "Puffle Emotes?! Disney Mix Now Available in Australia and New Zealand", Megg posted a video about the app being available and in the comments she talked about how Project Super Secret is more than just Club Penguin and that the app just incorporates a bit of the game.
On August 4, 2016, the app was officially released.
Meet the Band
On April 29, 2016, Megg posted a sneak peek showing how players will be able to wear clothing while playing musical instruments. The video contained a sneak peek of a room as well as some features such as quick chat, emojis, and actions.
Customizable Clothing Templates
On May 30, 2016, Spike Hike posted a sneak peek of his penguin in 3D and a sneak peek of a feature icon that will be posted next month, described as "a new take on serving hot chocolate and coffee on the island". The post is a poll as well, asking the community about what customizable items they want to see.
Pizza by the Slice
On June 30, 2016, Megg posted a sneak peek of a new feature that will allow penguins to eat pizza, instead of the new feature described as "a new way to serve coffee to your friends", announced by Spike Hike one month before. The reason behind this change of plans is unknown.
Happy World Emoji Day
On July 18, 2016, Megg teased new emojis for the upcoming Project: Super Secret. When asked in the comments section if they are part of the Disney Mix, Megg answered: "Maybe both?! Only time will tell ;)".
Dive Right In
On August 31, 2016, Megg posted a few concepts of marine life and a sneak peek of a future underwater room.
On September 7, 2016, Spike Hike announced his departure from Disney and consequently Club Penguin. As his last sneak peek, he posted a video featuring new actions, consumable items, the underwater room and how penguins will interact with the environment.
The First Penguin Artists
On September 30, 2016, Megg posted a few cave paintings of past residents of the island, and another sneak peek of the unknown submarine room present in previous blog posts.
Club Penguin Island
- On October 28, 2015, the Meggbot posted a word search titled "What's Coming In November", and "projectsupersecret" was contained in the search.
- The emojis made their in-game debut in issue 556 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Where in the world is Spike Hike?
- A Little Look into Project: Super Secret
- Project: Super Secret - Express Yourself
- Project: Super Secret... ARR Mateys! There Be a Pirate Ship!
- Project: Super Secret... Welcome!
- Project: Super Secret - New Dimension
- Project: Super Secret - Fun Hut
- Calling All Penguins in Australia and New Zealand!
- Puffle Emotes?! Disney Mix Now Available in Australia and New Zealand
- Project: Super Secret Update!
- Project: Super Secret - Meet the Band
- YOU DECIDE: Project: Super Secret Customizable Clothing Templates
- Project: Super Secret - Pizza by the Slice!
- Project: Super Secret - Happy World Emoji Day!
- Project: Super Secret - Dive Right In!
- Waddling On!
- Project: Super Secret - The First Penguin Artists
- ↑ http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2015/07/little-look-project-super-secret
- ↑ https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/disney-mix/id1077622694
- ↑ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.disney.mix
- ↑ File:Megg PSS Comment 26 Feb 2016.PNG
- ↑ http://www.clubpenguin.com/whats-new/disney-mix-coming-soon
- ↑ http://www.clubpenguin.com/whats-new/now-available-chat-share-play-disney-mix
- ↑ File:DisneyMixemojis.png
- ↑ http://www.clubpenguin.com/whats-new/whats-coming-november