- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Is it seen right now?||No|
The Popcorn Bomb is an invention, featured in the 11th PSA mission, The Veggie Villain. It was assembled by Herbert using objects found around the island, in order to destroy the Penguin Secret Agency's HQ. As the bomb went off, the Sports Shop, Ski Village, HQ and the Command Room were destroyed and filled with popcorn. After the explosion, the PSA was declared out-of-commission and the Elite Penguin Force became the main agency of the island.
The bomb is made of a series of objects from different locations, each one had its own role in ensuring the bomb's functionality:
- One of the chairs from the Gift Shop, on which the bomb was mounted.
- A stolen Spy Phone (used to power it).
- Corn kernels wrapped in aluminum foil.
- A broken clock.
- Some pipes.
- A heater.
- The Card-Jitsu card Popcorn Device features the Popcorn Bomb. Its timer reads 1,024, but unlike the bomb in the mission, contains a comma.
- Oddly, the Popcorn Bomb looks fairly different in the video game Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge than it does in the online version.